Alcohol meter to log into computer?

Jeroen1322

Hi guys!

I recently came up with a idea of an alcohol meter to log into the computer.

My father is an alcoholic and sends really unpleasant things when he's drunk, so i came up with the idea..

I can't find anything on the internet about this and i can't buy it anywhere.

I can't develop it myself because i'm pretty new to programming and stuff (Here is my Codecademy profile: http://www.codecademy.com/thefuzed ).

I don't have money to say to a company "here is $2.000.000 now make this".

Do you know how i can make or buy something like this?

Thanks! 

Sorry if i didn't explain it really good.

Ow btw he uses a Mac... 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

need this for phones too haha ;D 

CPU 5900x| GPU 3080ti FE| MOBO MSI MPG CARBON MAX| RAM 32GB VENGENCE PRO 3200Mhz| STORAGE Samsung 980 Pro 1TB,2X WDSN750,4TB Seagate Barracuda| COOLING 1x Corsair 360mm XR7 54mm Radiator,1x EK-CoolStream PE 360mm Radiator| GPU Block: Corsair Hydro X Series, XG7 RGB| CPU Block: Corsair Hydro X Series, XC5 RGB| Fittings: EK-Torque STC & Corsair Hydro X Series XF| Pump/Res: EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE 300 D5| Tubing: Corsair Hydro X Series XT Softline| Liquid: Corsair Hydro X Series XL5 Clear| Fans: 10x Corsair SP120 RGB

need this for phones too haha ;D 

There already is for the iPhone haha

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

You have to be at just the right amount or it wont let you in :P ney syle of password

Hi guys!

I recently came up with a idea of an alcohol meter to log into the computer.

My father is an alcoholic and sends really unpleasant things when he's drunk, so i came up with the idea..

I can't find anything on the internet about this and i can't buy it anywhere.

I can't develop it myself because i'm pretty new to programming and stuff (Here is my Codecademy profile: http://www.codecademy.com/thefuzed ).

I don't have money to say to a company "here is $2.000.000 now make this".

Do you know how i can make or buy something like this?

Thanks! 

Sorry if i didn't explain it really good.

For me i'll probably just do a program that will run a sobrierity test (a form with questions, or some game that you need to focus to clear) everytime the computer starts up. The whole windows explorer will not run until the guy clears the test, it's a different method but same goals :3

For me i'll probably just do a program that will run a sobrierity test (a form with questions, or some game that you need to focus to clear) everytime the computer starts up. The whole windows explorer will not run until the guy clears the test, it's a different method but same goals :3

That isn't that bad! haha will think about it! :P

Pregnancy test to log in?

OK first time it was funny but it is a painful topic for me so please no more jokes

You could probably make something that will activate/deactivate the chassis intrusion switch found on most motherboards

if he uses a mac there is probably no hope of him ever being sober.

if he uses a mac there is probably no hope of him ever being sober.

Can you teach me how to be as funny as you are?

Its probably a better idea to invest your time and/or money into getting him off the drink if its causing problems.

Its probably a better idea to invest your time and/or money into getting him off the drink if its causing problems.

Some will say "you can't force a man to stop drinking", and there's a lot of truth to that. Short from having that someone committed, I can't really think of something right off the bat. A person must want to stop him/herself. Some alcoholics doesn't really think that they have an issue, or have a desire to quit at all. But I agree with you, making the drinking stop would be best, but until that happens, limiting his ability to do dumb stuff is a pretty smart thing to do

Already did that a long time ago, it worked for 2 weeks.. so i have given up on that idea.

Can you teach me how to be as funny as you are?

yeah. what is your skype? ill ring you.

wish I could help you, seems like a good idea. There are alcohol meters with a USB connection... not sure how you would turn those into a login key, though.

what you need to do is gain sole administrator to the pc. make a guest logon - change the password every day have him phone you for the password. 

if he doesn't sound drunk then give him the password if he sounds slobbering drunk don't give him the password. 

either way its not going to end well. a drunk will find a way to be a drunk regardless of how hard you try to stop them. 

better off trying to get them help or just leaving them be. 

if he blew into a blowbox on his pc and it told him no hed probably just smash it. 

Asrock X670E Steel Legend - AMD 7600X(5.5Ghz) -  XFX Speedster-Zero EKWB Edition 6900XTXH 

-32GB Kingston Fury Beast 6000mhz DDR5 - WB Black 1 & 2 TB NVME -EVGA 1300W G2

Full loop 2x480mm XSPC RX Rads / Thermaltake Pacific W8 Block