Ethereum Mining GTX 1070 problrms

OK so, I have very recently become intrigued with this all new popular Cryptocurrency, Ethereum Coin. So i followed the guide that Tweaktown made (http://www.tweaktown.com/articles/8208/ethereum-mining-guide-part-basics-set-up/index.html) and i got it all up and running. well at least thats what i thought, I am using Awesome Miner free edition and Ethpool.org for my mining pool, and it connects great and i am able to easily get pool shares, but when I check how many shares my GPU (Galax GTX 1070 HOF) it reads zero, even after several hours.

So i was wondering that if i had maybe set up miner wrong, or that i just dont have enough hash power to earn anything (averaging 28 MH/s, so says awesome miner)

Someone please help as i have no idea what is going on as I am so new.

I also get this when i check the diagnostics on my miner

Starting Diagnostics 
Starting Mining Software
Setting up Miner Engine. Instance: 1
Engine Type: EthClayMiner, Auto Download: True, EnginePath: , Subtype: Disabled
Added rule for: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\EthDcrMiner64_1\Claymore's Dual Ethereum+Decred_Siacoin_Lbry_Pascal AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v9.5\EthDcrMiner64.exe
C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\EthDcrMiner64_1\Claymore's Dual Ethereum+Decred_Siacoin_Lbry_Pascal AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v9.5\EthDcrMiner64.exe  -wd 1 -r -1 -mport 4028   (WindowMode: ConsoleFormat, EngineType: EthClayMiner)
Configuration: 
POOL: stratum+tcp://daggerhashimoto.eu.nicehash.com:3353, PSW: x, ESM: 3, ALLPOOLS: 1

Secondary:

Mining Engine Process started, PID: 12756

====================================================================================================

> ÉÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ»
> º      Claymore's Dual ETH + DCR/SC/LBC/PASC GPU Miner v9.5      º
> ÈÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍͼ

> ETH: cannot find any specified wallet address!
> ETH: cannot find any specified wallet address!
> Pool daggerhashimoto.eu.nicehash.com removed from the list
> ETH: No pools specified! Specify at least one valid pool in "-epool" parameter. 

====================================================================================================
Unexpected exit of mining software. Possible cause: Incorrect configuration
Diagnostics completed

CPU: i7 6700K with EK Asus Z170S Monoblock MOTHERBOARD: Asus Sabertooth Z170 S  RAM: 16gb DDR4 Corsair Vengeance with EK waterblock  GPU: Galax GTX 1070 HOF with Bitspower Full cover HOF waterblock CASE: Fractal Designs Define S Storage: OS: Samsung 950 Pro 512gb, Mass: 3tb WD Green PSU: Corsair RM850i DISPLAY: Acer Predator x34 COOLING: Complete CPU + GPU + Ram water cooling loop with 1 x 240mm and 1 x 360mm rads KEYBOARD: Corsair K95 RGB with Cherry Brown switches MOUSE: Razer Mamba 4G SOUNDCARD: Creative Labs Zx 5.1 HEADPHONES: Beyerdynamics custom pro one OS: windows 10 home

@Lumarico

You need to provide a wallet address you can get one here -> www.myetherwallet.com

Get the miner and join the pool, instructions are easy at www.ethermine.org

After you have created your .bat file paste your address in the box on ethermine.org to monitor progress.

EDIT: Oh btw never click the "start.bat" files contained in the miner they have someone else's wallet address within them so its a way to trick noobs -.- always run your own .bat file.

i have entered my wallet address under the pool

CPU: i7 6700K with EK Asus Z170S Monoblock MOTHERBOARD: Asus Sabertooth Z170 S  RAM: 16gb DDR4 Corsair Vengeance with EK waterblock  GPU: Galax GTX 1070 HOF with Bitspower Full cover HOF waterblock CASE: Fractal Designs Define S Storage: OS: Samsung 950 Pro 512gb, Mass: 3tb WD Green PSU: Corsair RM850i DISPLAY: Acer Predator x34 COOLING: Complete CPU + GPU + Ram water cooling loop with 1 x 240mm and 1 x 360mm rads KEYBOARD: Corsair K95 RGB with Cherry Brown switches MOUSE: Razer Mamba 4G SOUNDCARD: Creative Labs Zx 5.1 HEADPHONES: Beyerdynamics custom pro one OS: windows 10 home

also do you use your address or private key

where do i find that as im using awesome miner?

5 minutes ago, Lumarico said:

where do i find that as im using awesome miner?

I just read over the guide to be honest that is really complicated and not necessary unless you have a fleet of miners. Just follow the advice in my 1st post to get mining far easier.

EDIT: I will try awesome miner out tonight and let you know how hard/easy it was but that will be in 5.5 hours sorry.

If you are using a 1070 I would recommend mining either ZCash or using Nicehash to mine. Nvidia cards just don't mine ETH very well, but mine Zcash pretty great. Nicehash is a super simple GUI miner but mines about 8% less profit per day compared to say ZecMiner for Zcash, but you don't have to do any currency exchange as Nicehash pays you directly in BTC. Only need to get a BTC wallet address, put it into the Nicehash miner, benchmark your card and select the highest BTC/day rated hash and start the miner. ZecMiner will mine more overall profit per day in Zcash, but you would need to exchange Zcash to BTC on an exchange and then sent that BTC in the exchange to your BTC wallet that will pay you out in USD or whichever currency you'd like.