Looking for entry-level 1080p 144hz monitor

kecap

I dont really know much about monitors, please recommend me some, mainly used to play CSGO and other FPS games, budget is under 300$US I can maybe go over 10-30$ more. Thanks guys

8 minutes ago, kecap said:

I dont really know much about monitors, please recommend me some, mainly used to play CSGO and other FPS games, budget is under 300$US I can maybe go over 10-30$ more. Thanks guys

$300 is a fair bit more than you need for a 144Hz. The Acer GN246 is decent but has meh colors (I have the 27" version, the GN276). My neighbor's system uses the Asus VG248 and I like that monitor much more. Better colors and build quality.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

This insane deal:

Or the XG2401 Refurbished for $189

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B01A0ZRR50/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all

e: I just bought the XG2401. No tax too which is nice -- Arriving June 20th :)

e2: Was going to get the other one, but there was a 5% surcharge or something at the checkout page. Order came to be like $171 or something. And going to $189 was not much more so just said fvck it lol

Hey guys thanks for the replies, sorry for the late respond.

9 hours ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

$300 is a fair bit more than you need for a 144Hz. The Acer GN246 is decent but has meh colors (I have the 27" version, the GN276). My neighbor's system uses the Asus VG248 and I like that monitor much more. Better colors and build quality.

Unfortunately I can't find locals selling GN246 and I don't like the VG248. I found these 2 relatively cheap the Viewsonic XG2401 and the AOC G2469PF which one do you think is better? 

7 hours ago, Fonzie92 said:

This insane deal:

Or the XG2401 Refurbished for $189

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B01A0ZRR50/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all

e: I just bought the XG2401. No tax too which is nice -- Arriving June 20th :)

e2: Was going to get the other one, but there was a 5% surcharge or something at the checkout page. Order came to be like $171 or something. And going to $189 was not much more so just said fvck it lol

Dang I live in Indonesia, only buying from local retailers :D

41 minutes ago, kecap said:

Hey guys thanks for the replies, sorry for the late respond.

Unfortunately I can't find locals selling GN246 and I don't like the VG248. I found these 2 relatively cheap the Viewsonic XG2401 and the AOC G2469PF which one do you think is better? 

Why don't you like the VG248...? You gave no reason. Having used the monitor it's definitely the best sync-agnostic 144Hz panel you can buy.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

6 hours ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

Why don't you like the VG248...? You gave no reason. Having used the monitor it's definitely the best sync-agnostic 144Hz panel you can buy.

It doesn't have freesync and cost more than AOC G2469PF, I've heard about the VG248 has better color but some said it doesn't effect much in-game.

1 hour ago, MGsubbie said:

Do you have an AMD graphics card?

Yes, RX 580 8GB to be exact

Lol, the guy bumped that ViewSonic to $199.

Too bad I got it for the 189 :):)