Wall Voltage causes Monitor to turn off

captaincheerios

So my wall voltage fluctuates enough that it causes one of my monitors to turn off (I have 3 and its always the main monitor, no matter which power cord is plugged in).  This typically occurs during the summer when everyone uses the A/C, I have a 900W UPS from Cyberpower, this is the model CP1500PFCLCD.  The UPS solved some of the flickering but still it occurs when the A/C turns off or if I turn off the ceiling fan and the power voltage has a spike of a few volts (nothing to trigger the UPS).

What is the best steps to take to resolve this, I have a Cool Master GX 750 Power Supply which is about 7 years old now but has been powering my pc through a few sets of hardware since.  Is that something I should look at replacing?  Also everything is connected through the battery ports on my UPS (so nothing is on surge ports) and the internet Coax goes through the UPS as well.

P.S. this killed my original 7970 and I replaced with a 280X and the issue still ended up occuring later on. 

(I can work at pulling more exact numbers of the loads and voltage changes after I get home from work)

get a cheap power conditioner. they are mostly used for audio but it should work in giving you more stable power

Favorite Threads: PSU Tier List

My Stuff n' Things

Spoiler

The Beast (My Rig)   |CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X|  |Cooling: Enermax Liquimax III, 6x 120mm Noctua Redux|  |Motherboard:  MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus|  |RAM: 4x32gb 3200 G.Skill TridentZ NEO|  |Graphics Card: EVGA(RIP) GeForce RTX 3070TI FTW3|  |Power Supply: Corsair CX-M 750W|  |Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Mid Tower Case(Black)|  |SSD: 1Tb WD BLACK NVMe, 500gb NVMe, 1Tb Samsung 850 EVO|  |Monitor: MSI Optix MPG341QR 34" Ultrawide|  |Keyboard: Logitech G815|  |Mouse: Logitech G203 LIGHTSYNC|  |Audio Interface: FiiO K7 DAC/Amp|  |Headphones: Sennheiser HD6XX |Webcam: Logitech C920, Logitech C270|

My Network Rack  |Switch: Cisco Dell PowerConnect 5548P|  |Router: Unifi USG|  |Rack: 12U|  |Server: HP Z420|  |Services: Proxmox PVE, Wireguard, Pihole, NVR, NAS|

don't run the coax thru ur ups, they should be bonded elsewhere. It also causes upstream noise...