Will be doing light streaming/ heavy gaming

theminnesotanman

What will be better in this build a 960 evo or an 850 evo? Would like to save money if I can buy would like to have the overall best experience when it comes to both streaming and gaming. (I do plan on uploading the streams to YouTube if that will make a difference). If any other info is needed just ask!

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/g6xy2R

Just now, PCNoobie said:

850 evo is good enough

So there won't be any problems? Would I have a noticeable difference with the 960 evo?

850 EVO is more than you need.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Just now, theminnesotanman said:

So there won't be any problems? Would I have a noticeable difference with the 960 evo?

I don't think there's no difference in gaming and streaming

Just now, PCNoobie said:

I don't think there's no difference in gaming and streaming

Okay thanks for the help/ saving me a good chunk of money :)

No diff with the 960. Outside of heavy heavy editing, my 960 evo and 840 pro perform on par. Same should apply to the 850 evo

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

Get maybe a 3-4tb of mass storage.

Dont need that beefy watercooler tbh just a half decent air cooler.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN RESPONDING

Please Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It. Take Time & Explain

New TOS RUINED the meme that used to be below :( 

On 6/9/2017 at 7:35 PM, Jrock said:

Get maybe a 3-4tb of mass storage.

Dont need that beefy watercooler tbh just a half decent air cooler.

But for OCing the 1700 I think the aio would be better? What's the best air cooler I can get that won't be an eye sore. (Remember tempered glass case, I want it to be as clean as possible).

8 hours ago, theminnesotanman said:

But for OCing the 1700 I think the aio would be better? What's the best air cooler I can get that won't be an eye sore. (Remember tempered glass case, I want it to be as clean as possible).

Stock amd cooler...

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN RESPONDING

Please Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It. Take Time & Explain

New TOS RUINED the meme that used to be below :(