3D Mark Not Downloading

Since the company is too greedy to let me ask on their own forums until I 1st spend 5 bucks is why I'm here instead. Upon trying to download the 3DMark Demo so I can add Fire Strike to my list of GPU benchmarks, it doesn't do anything. I can see a little circle moving in the upper right corner but that's it, no download or install progress ever shows no matter how long I wait. I've even checked Task Manger to see if there's any network activity & none. Any ideas? If not I'll just uninstall Steam & never look back because any company that 1st wants my money before I receive help for a "free" product isn't worth my time >:(.

Ryzen 5 1500X @ 3.9GHz On 1.3625V | MSI B350M Gaming Pro | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 3200MHz | 3GB MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 2063MHz Core 9408MHz Mem | EVGA G2 550W | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO | Windows 10 Home 64-bit Version 1903 (Build 18362.295) | MasterCase Pro 3

There is a demo version of it 

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

Oh, and be prepared to wait.  Even though I chose a US download site and it is a ZIP file, I still have over an hour to wait.  The zip file is 3.7 gigs and I have a 50MBps download internet speed.

57 minutes ago, Billy_Mays said:

There is a demo version of it 

Nice name haha & yes I know there's a demo version, that's what I've been trying to download but it won't even start.

48 minutes ago, kb5zue said:

You can download it from here.  It's a zip file.  Make sure you choose a download site that is on the same continent as yourself.  The download button is about 3/4ths down the page, almost to the bottom.

https://www.futuremark.com/benchmarks/3dmark

Wow I thought it was only available through steam, thanks.

35 minutes ago, kb5zue said:

Oh, and be prepared to wait.  Even though I chose a US download site and it is a ZIP file, I still have over an hour to wait.  The zip file is 3.7 gigs and I have a 50MBps download internet speed.

Never mind, that would probably take me about 24 hours to download. Do either of you have advice as to why the demo download through steam won't even start?

Ryzen 5 1500X @ 3.9GHz On 1.3625V | MSI B350M Gaming Pro | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 3200MHz | 3GB MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 2063MHz Core 9408MHz Mem | EVGA G2 550W | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO | Windows 10 Home 64-bit Version 1903 (Build 18362.295) | MasterCase Pro 3