Cheap ass mouse recommendations

Hello all! 

I just want to ask you all if you have any mouse (not necessarily a gaming mouse, but that works too) that is cheap but reliable for the mean time.

I have a claw grip/fingertip grip. Any suggestions would be very helpful. :) Thanks in advance. 

P.S. just to add, I have a medium size, if that's correct, hand size

2 minutes ago, Memorizer said:

Hello all! 

I just want to ask you all if you have any mouse (not necessarily a gaming mouse, but that works too) that is cheap but reliable for the mean time.

I have a claw grip/fingertip grip. Any suggestions would be very helpful. :) Thanks in advance. 

This will do you just fine. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Game-Max-Tornado-Wired-6-button-7-LED-Red-Blue-Green-Purple-Gaming-Mouse/191755063676

Just now, Memorizer said:

That looks fancy, though, does it have an international version? (I live in the Philippines btw)

tbh i dont know i am just advising products i have bought before and i know are made of good materials. 

the trust gxt 152 is pretty nice. it has some extra side buttons and seems good for the price that you pay for it

~i5-7600k @5GHz ~Be Quiet! Dark rock 3 ~MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G ~Gigabyte GA-Z270-gaming K3 ~Corsair Vengeance Red led ~NZXT S340 Elite

2 minutes ago, WaterCooledNoob said:

tbh i dont know i am just advising products i have bought before and i know are made of good materials. 

I may find this in my country imo, but I don't know yet. Thanks btw. Appreciated! :)

2 minutes ago, Glennieboyyy007 said:

the trust gxt 152 is pretty nice. it has some extra side buttons and seems good for the price that you pay for it

I will take note of that. Thanks! :)

side buttons are a bit squishy, but you they still have a satisfying click to them

~i5-7600k @5GHz ~Be Quiet! Dark rock 3 ~MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G ~Gigabyte GA-Z270-gaming K3 ~Corsair Vengeance Red led ~NZXT S340 Elite

6 minutes ago, Glennieboyyy007 said:

Does it have a matte texture? I can't see a clear photo of it

Just now, NeonThunder said:

what about this....10.jpg

Oh my! That's a cute mouse(it's a freaking hamster, I know), but I'm not into wireless mouse.

Dank memes tho

39 minutes ago, Memorizer said:

Does it have a matte texture? I can't see a clear photo of it

it is matte black and on the sides it has some kind of rubber so that your hand doesn't move along the mouse itself, but sticks to it

24 minutes ago, Glennieboyyy007 said:

it is matte black and on the sides it has some kind of rubber so that your hand doesn't move along the mouse itself, but sticks to it

You might've just convinced me on buying that mouse. Thanks alot! :D