New Coolers?

Hello, curious, will Corsair release a new series of coolers this year? 

If so, is there anywhere to read about this, pondering if I should wait to get a brand new if it be any releases this year or but one of the older 280 ones.

Care for Air coolers? Cryorig will release a bunch of new air coolers this year. H7 Quad Lumi is especially intriguing

6 minutes ago, Its Not Important said:

Care for Air coolers? Cryorig will release a bunch of new air coolers this year. H7 Quad Lumi is especially intriguing

Can't use air cooling for my RAM, using tall ram sticks sadly.

Just now, WPM-P36✠ said:

Can't use air cooling for my RAM, using tall ram sticks sadly.

It has unlimited RAM compatibility. It won't even block any RAM slots in X99 board which is pretty impressive. Try take a look at it

15 minutes ago, Its Not Important said:

It has unlimited RAM compatibility. It won't even block any RAM slots in X99 board which is pretty impressive. Try take a look at it

Looks nice indeed, might be the air cooler I'd go for but still curious if any new Hydro series will arrive this year or not.

1 hour ago, WPM-P36✠ said:

Hello, curious, will Corsair release a new series of coolers this year? 

If so, is there anywhere to read about this, pondering if I should wait to get a brand new if it be any releases this year or but one of the older 280 ones.

There will likely be new coolers for Intel's X299 and defiantly for AMD's X399 platforms so I wouldn't expect much new stuff for existing chipsets and CPU's.

4 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

There will likely be new coolers for Intel's X299 and defiantly for AMD's X399 platforms so I wouldn't expect much new stuff for existing chipsets and CPU's.

So getting one of the Hydro 110 or 115 would be it then for the current chipset? Since I'am going for Corsair cooler.

3 hours ago, WPM-P36✠ said:

So getting one of the Hydro 110 or 115 would be it then for the current chipset? Since I'am going for Corsair cooler.

If there will be new coolers for newer platform, they'll include current platforms too. Just like how most coolers nowdays is compatible with last gen platforms. 

But if ask me (or anyone) between H110 or H115, people will generally pick the biggest rad possible :)

This one should be out towards the end of this year, barring any major changes. 

45 minutes ago, Corsair Joseph said:

Included ML fans is a good upgrade!

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

also Corsair working on custom loop hardware as well

2 hours ago, Corsair Joseph said:

All i wanted to know is, why we can't plug the HD120 RGB controller straight to the motherboard to allow it to be controlled using Corsair link? 

We need to either buy Corsair Node Pro or Commander Mini to link it up with Corsair Link to controll the color precisely, which is pretty expensive for a control module. Its pretty annoying considering i spend $100 on those fans alone. 

Can you bundle the control module with the HD120 RGB? Maybe called it "Corsair HD120 RGB Three Pack +" ? Or just sold it separately? Because i don't need the RGB strip from Node Pro since all that RGB fans is really bright anyway

2 hours ago, Corsair Joseph said:

Then I might just wait for these, looks promesing, or I just get one of the smaller ones for now and then get one of these when they're released. ;)