Good RGB strips for Asrock Taichi X370?

Mooshi

I have a motherboard with rgb headers and a tempered glass panel, I must ascend to memedom, fam.

No, seriously. I don't want a unicorn light show, but I would like accent lighting and rgb would let me change color if I'm feeling a different theme. My case has little cutouts below the motherboard's rgb headers and would like tips on how to route the strips in a Phanteks Enthoo Pro M and where to find good strips that'd work.

5 hours ago, Mooshi said:

I have a motherboard with rgb headers and a tempered glass panel, I must ascend to memedom, fam.

No, seriously. I don't want a unicorn light show, but I would like accent lighting and rgb would let me change color if I'm feeling a different theme. My case has little cutouts below the motherboard's rgb headers and would like tips on how to route the strips in a Phanteks Enthoo Pro M and where to find good strips that'd work.

If you want a plug and go option, Cable Mods, Bitfenix Alchemy both are good options. When routing the LED's you want to have it so it projects the light out towards the components and not have a direct line of sight to the LED's themselves since they are very bright.