I5 6600k oc voltage ??

Good voltage for i5 6600k oc ?

And how much temperature it will rise ?

There is a lot of factors that might affect what voltage is right for your overclock and what temperature it is gonna be.

I would suggest you look at some tutorials how to overclock and get is stable.

PC: Case: Cooler Master CM690 II - PSU: Cooler Master G650M - RAM: Transcend 4x 8Gb DDR3 1333Mhz - MoBo: Gigabyte Z87x-D3H - CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5Ghz - GPU: MSI GTX1060 ARMOR OC - Hard disks: 4x 500Gb Seagate enterprise in RAID 0 - SSD: Crucial M4 128Gb

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S6

Just now, LUUD18 said:

There is a lot of factors that might affect what voltage is right for your overclock and what temperature it is gonna be.

I would suggest you look at some tutorials how to overclock and get is stable.

Gaming mode in my bios can take care of that ?

Just now, Anas Dweik said:

Gaming mode in my bios can take care of that ?

It will overclock it by a little bit probably but you are asking about what voltage to set. If you do the automatic overclock then you shouldnt touch the voltage.

If you want to best overclock then you need to do it manually. Also make sure you never go over your CPU's max voltage otherwise you can destroy it.

PC: Case: Cooler Master CM690 II - PSU: Cooler Master G650M - RAM: Transcend 4x 8Gb DDR3 1333Mhz - MoBo: Gigabyte Z87x-D3H - CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5Ghz - GPU: MSI GTX1060 ARMOR OC - Hard disks: 4x 500Gb Seagate enterprise in RAID 0 - SSD: Crucial M4 128Gb

Just now, LUUD18 said:

It will overclock it by a little bit probably but you are asking about what voltage to set. If you do the automatic overclock then you shouldnt touch the voltage.

If you want to best overclock then you need to do it manually. Also make sure you never go over your CPU's max voltage otherwise you can destroy it.

Thats what am trying to know , what is the  voltage can keep my  cpu safe

1 minute ago, Jorgen297 said:

Some say 1.35v

I will Sacrifice for 1.35v

1 minute ago, Anas Dweik said:

Thats what am trying to know , what is the  voltage can keep my  cpu safe

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=i5+6600k+max+voltage

Under 1.4v is safe, try to keep as low as possible though. 

Please quote our replys so we get a notification and can reply easily. Never cheap out on a PSU, or I will come to watch the fireworks. 

PSU Tier List

My specs

Spoiler

PC:

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K @4.8GHz
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S 
Motherboard:  ASUS Maximus VIII Hero 
GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme 1070 @ 2114Mhz
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
Case: Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W G2

Peripherals 

Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Browns
Mouse: Logitech G502 
Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Revolver 

Monitor: U2713M @ 75Hz

19 minutes ago, Jorgen297 said:

Don't feel stupid, asking in a forum is completely justified, and that guy is a massive douche lol.

Thanks

21 minutes ago, Jorgen297 said:

Lower is better as long as it's stable. Personally I'm running 4.5GHz at 1.25v. Not worth it to 4.7GHz at 1.35v for me, imo. 

Your cooler and cpu temperature please ?

Just now, Jorgen297 said:

Maybe I went a bit overboard. I'm just saying "just google it lol" is a bad answer. If all forum threads were like that, there would be nothing to Google. 

With complex questions I get it but this was a question like 'How big is the Eiffel tower?'. It is a good idea to start learning how to google things because when you are going to get a job people won't appreciate it if you ask simple questions every 5 minutes.

7 minutes ago, Jorgen297 said:

Cooler Master 612S v2, temperatures of like maximum 70C? I guess. A little over 70C. 

No gaming temperature ,in heavy games

3 minutes ago, LUUD18 said:

With complex questions I get it but this was a question like 'How big is the Eiffel tower?'. It is a good idea to start learning how to google things because when you are going to get a job people won't appreciate it if you ask simple questions every 5 minutes.

To be honest , I can google it before but I want to know what normal people experiment . The YouTube channels don't fell what we fell . Paying 450$ for my cpu . I want to know if there is a problem with people doing it

6 hours ago, Jorgen297 said:

Lower is better as long as it's stable. Personally I'm running 4.5GHz at 1.25v. Not worth it to 4.7GHz at 1.35v for me, imo. 

I'm in a similar boat, except mine runs 4.5 on 1.192-1.215v and 4.8 1.35v