Decisions Decisions Decisions.

So right now my system is running with a Phenom 965 x4 @ 4ghz (with C3Stepping), and in order for me to get more performance in say Dayz or Battlefield 64p games, i will also need to upgrade my cpu.. but on top of that i am getting into streaming, so i need a CPU that can handle streaming to its most potential..

(the board will stay the same)

Sugestions..

i5-3570k with GA-Z77x-ud3h http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128544

or

i7-3770k with the same board? any other suggestions will be very much appreciated.

*note my GPU is a Gigabyte Radeon HD 7950 windforce*

Case: NZXT Tempest 410 Elite =Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-D3 =CPU: Phenom II 965 x4 @ 4ghz(OC) =Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper 212 EVO =Memory: G.Skill RipjawX 8Gbs CL8 @1600mhz =PSU: Corsair CX-600w =GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7950*windforce 3Gb* =Sound: Creative SB0770 =HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB =Keyboard: Razer Black Widow *Standard* =Mouse: Perixx MX-2000 =MousePad: Razer Sphex

Wait why not haswell? Especially since microcenter's has the 4770k on the cheap, and I mean dirt cheap.

I dont live by a microcenter unless they can deliver and I dont have all of the money for the upgrades at this moment within 3months ill have the rest of my money for the decision.

Case: NZXT Tempest 410 Elite =Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-D3 =CPU: Phenom II 965 x4 @ 4ghz(OC) =Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper 212 EVO =Memory: G.Skill RipjawX 8Gbs CL8 @1600mhz =PSU: Corsair CX-600w =GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7950*windforce 3Gb* =Sound: Creative SB0770 =HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB =Keyboard: Razer Black Widow *Standard* =Mouse: Perixx MX-2000 =MousePad: Razer Sphex

Appeartently its possible to PM with staples look upon that.