Upgrading to Pentax K-3?

I've come back to one of my favorite tech forums to ask for your guy's opinions on this camera.  From the looks of it it's built like a tank, and it takes older Pentax glass (which fancies me as I've just possibly gotten a bargain on an SMC Pentax-M 50 f/1.4).  This would be upgrading from a Nikon D3200, and changing systems isn't that big of a deal as the glass I have for this camera will be sold with the body.  If not this camera, then what is the consensus on the Olympus E-M10 Mark II.

Thanks!

"You should look up common sense and add it to your vocabulary." - dougdangger 2015

How much are you getting the k3 and 50 1.4 for? 

I wouldn't do it and rather go with nikon or canon if the price wasn't dirt cheap, and even then, I wouldn't be looking to expand too much in the system. 

The Olympus is fine I guess, met is not my cup of tea but still OK. Maybe look at fuji if you want to go mirrorless, their earlier offerings can be found relatively cheap in the used market, they make amazing glass and I have a suspicion they will be taking more and more market share over the next 2 years.

6700k|Hyper 212 EVO|Asus Z170 Deluxe|GTX970 STRIX|16gb 2400mhz Teamgroup memory|Samsung 950 PRO+ 2TB Seagate HDD| CM Realpower M1000|H440

"The tragedy of the poor is the poverty of their aspirations" Adam Smith

Take a look at my flickr?:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/150012948@N06/

Little late to the party but this forum moves slow it looks like.

Pentax is amazing if you're shooting landscapes, slow moving subjects or in studio. Like Olympus it sports in body image stabilization and is good in relatively low light, and also like Olympus it takes many lenses with simple adaptors and meters properly. It's a good system if you love old manual focus lenses and cheap m42 lenses, like the old Zeiss Jena or Soviet era Zeiss Clones (Try getting a good MIR-1B, best 37mm lens I've ever used)

Where it begins to fall apart is auto focus. While not awful, up until very recently most lenses just where clunky and slow. The newest lenses have a new AF drive which is better the Nikon in my opinion, but it's only a few lenses at this time. This is a bad camera choice if you like shooting sports or simular and expect snappy autofocus.

You may have already made your choice, but at least I can give you advice.