Gigabyte GTX 1050 ti didn't come with screws?

hedghehog

Long story short the box came with the GPU and warranty...no screws, I managed to find some that fit ok (I'm going to get a permanent solution tomorrow) but I just wanted to know if they're supposed to come with screws or not? (See attached picture)

1.jpg

screws should come with your case, not with the gpu.

I5 4470     -     Cooler Master Hyper 212 evo    -    Asus Strix GTX960    -    12Gb ram    -    Adata SP600 128Gb    -    Seagate 2Tb    -    AsRock Fatal1ty B85 Killer    -    Seasonic M12II EVO 520        

IN WIN 703    -     Dell P2414H    -    LG Flatron M197WDP    -    CMSTORM Quickfire XT with MX blue's    -    Logitech  G502

"To finish first, you first have to finish"

Just now, spark12072001 said:

screws should come with your case, not with the gpu.

Ah right ok

2 minutes ago, hedghehog said:

Long story short the box came with the GPU and warranty...no screws, I managed to find some that fit ok (I'm going to get a permanent solution tomorrow) but I just wanted to know if they're supposed to come with screws or not? (See attached picture)

1.jpg

The screws come with the case, not the GPU. If you lose them, its not gigabyte's responsibility.

-Lukas

1000$ PC: CPU:AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.6ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350 Gaming-3 RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance 3000mhz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 6gb G1 gaming Storage: 2tb Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm PSU: Corsair Vengeance 550m Case: NZXT S340 Black/Red Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ cherry mx browns Mouse: Steelseries Sensei 310

Just now, Fluffybakon said:

The screws come with the case, not the GPU. If you lose them, its not gigabyte's responsibility.

-Lukas

Thanks Lukas!

there will not be scews included with your GPU seeing as diffrent cases may use difrent threads for the PCI screw holes, what you have there looks good but i tend to go for pink or blue scews beause i can and i dont give a shit about looks :P 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1 minute ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

there will not be scews included with your GPU seeing as diffrent cases may use difrent threads for the PCI screw holes, what you have there looks good but i tend to go for pink or blue scews beause i can and i dont give a shit about looks :P 

aha thats actually from google images, my screws don't even match. But my friend has got a spare set of actual screws (Which I gave to him) so I'll install those later

Just now, hedghehog said:

aha thats actually from google images, my screws don't even match. But my friend has got a spare set of actual screws (Which I gave to him) so I'll install those later

like litteraly anything that fits will work, there is no real risk of it falling out :) if you have a window though you might want to get matching scerws atleast :P 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016