GPU Upgrade (NOT SURE IF IN RIGHT SECTION)

PCGal

So I was thinking about upgrading my GPU. I currently have a 660, and I want to upgrade. My budget would be the price I could sell it for, plus 10-20 USD. Thanks in advanced for everyone's help.

It's the right section.

I'd guess somewhere around $50-75 is all you'd get for it, I'd suggest saving up a bit more, that way you can add an additional $75 or so to the amount you sell it for and get something decent like a 1050ti

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Just now, nerdslayer1 said:

yes, what gtx 660 do you have? 

I have the gigabyte windforce 660.

1.PNG

Just now, TheKDub said:

It's the right section.

I'd guess somewhere around $50-75 is all you'd get for it, I'd suggest saving up a bit more, that way you can add an additional $75 or so to the amount you sell it for and get something decent like a 1050ti

Ok thanks for the idea.

From a (very) quick scan of ebay I see used 660's for like 50 bucks, that puts your budget at like 70. For that price point I recommend anything used, maybe a 770 or a 760.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

R5 1600, Asus Prime B350, 16gb corsair vengeance, nzxt s340, gigabyte gtx 1060, cryorig h7, 256gb adata su800. More in Link.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/RC4KQV

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if its aftermarket, maybe around 70 and at the most $80, thats what most used 750 Tis go for and they are a bit weaker. So maybe a gtx 1050?

3 minutes ago, PCGal said:

I have the gigabyte windforce 660.

it will depend on the buyer, you can get 65 to 80$ for the card, you can get a 1050 for that or save up for a rx470( rx470 can be low as 132$ after rebate). 

3 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

it will depend on the buyer, you can get 65 to 80$ for the card, you can get a 1050 for that or save up for a rx470. 

Ok thanks.