Newbie water cooling question

Hi guys, just recently join this community here, prettty much a newbie in all these tech things. 

just kind of wondering what kind of water blocks that i can use to water cooled a quadro p5000 since there isnt any specific water blocks for it in the market as far as I am researched.

but is it possible to just use a gtx 1080 water blocks in the market? since some brands offer a full block instead of the universal one that offers just partial of it I asssume?

thank you very much!

Lc

1 minute ago, Lcx said:

Hi guys, just recently join this community here, prettty much a newbie in all these tech things. 

just kind of wondering what kind of water blocks that i can use to water cooled a quadro p5000 since there isnt any specific water blocks for it in the market as far as I am researched.

but is it possible to just use a gtx 1080 water blocks in the market? since some brands offer a full block instead of the universal one that offers just partial of it I asssume?

thank you very much!

Lc

Welcome to the Forums!

For waterblocks you must check the compatibility EKWB does seem to have a block that will work for the P5000. 

https://www.ekwb.com/configurator/step1_complist?gpu_gpus=3322

-Moved to Liquid and Exotic Cooling- 

Thank you very much!

I just checked the website, that is really helping. However, it leads me to another question, does it mean it is compatible with other 1080 water blocks? For example like evga hydro copper, will it be able to be installed and work properly?

sorry for the question chains. since I am pretty much learning all this by my self with no one to teach me. :(

thank you very much though, much appreciate it.

Lc

2 minutes ago, Lcx said:

Thank you very much!

I just checked the website, that is really helping. However, it leads me to another question, does it mean it is compatible with other 1080 water blocks? For example like evga hydro copper, will it be able to be installed and work properly?

sorry for the question chains. since I am pretty much learning all this by my self with no one to teach me. :(

thank you very much though, much appreciate it.

Lc

There are different models and PCB's for the 1080's it must be compatible with the specific model or you will run into issues.