Question About twitch Prime membership.

Need some help! If I used my parents' Prime membership, because they don't give a sh't about twitch, through my twitch account, Would they be able to see anything personal (anything related to the email I linked to twitch)? Would they be able to login as me? Or would they need my password to login into this account? 

IDK why I asked here but the community here seems helpful! thanks for any responses.:)

Do you mean Amazon Prime?

With Amazon Prime the main account holder can set up a family group so they all share the benefits that the main prime account holder has.

Each person has their own account and the main Prime member links that account to theirs.

I don't know if they can see your purchases tho. I don't think so (it could ruin birthdays/Christmas if they could)

----------------------------
        Weem

5 minutes ago, WeeemRCB said:

Do you mean Amazon Prime?

With Amazon Prime the main account holder can set up a family group so they all share the benefits that the main prime account holder has.

Each person has their own account and the main Prime member links that account to theirs.

I don't know if they can see your purchases tho. I don't think so (it could ruin birthdays/Christmas if they could)

Amazon Prime gives you Twitch Prime - Twitch is owned by Amazon, Twitch Prime is some additional benefits, like Amazon Prime.

OP: As far as I'm aware, nope. They'd need your password to log in as you.