Need help what GPU should I pick between this two.

Styxes

I'm confused which these two GPU should I get for my RIG, EVGA 1080 FTW or the 1080 Strix.

any opinions which GPU looks good and best to get?

My case will be Phanteks enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass btw.

Thank you guys!

Is it FTW2, FTW, FTW3 ICX?

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Is it FTW2, FTW, FTW3 ICX?

Oh didn't know there was another FTW model. I'll try to check the others I'm not sure. But among those three what are their ranking based on their performance? 

Performance wise almost the same

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

5 minutes ago, Styxes said:

I'm confused which these two GPU should I get for my RIG, EVGA 1080 FTW or the 1080 Strix.

any opinions which GPU looks good and best to get?

My case will be Phanteks enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass btw.

Thank you guys!

IMO I'd go for the EVGA. EVGA is known for their better aftermarket service and EVGA cards are pretty solid IMO.

Spoiler

PC: CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X @ Curve optimzer -25,  Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Chromax.Black, Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix B500-F Gaming WiFi II, GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 7800XT @ Stock , RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2x16GB DDR4 3600Mhz CL18, HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB, SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Team Group MP33 1TB NVME, Case: NZXT H7 Flow Black, PSU: NZXT C1200  I Peripherals: Keyboard: Ducky Shine 6 RGB Special Edition, Mouse: Razer Orochi V2, Headset: Philips SHP9500, Mousepad: Glorious Stealth Extended I Laptop: MSI GS63VR Stealth Pro CPU: i7-6700HQ@ 2.6ghz, GPU: GTX 1060, Memory: 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz, HDD: 1TB+128GB SSD

The STRIX has the better cooler. EVGA has the better customer service.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

Just now, HKZeroFive said:

The STRIX has the better cooler. EVGA has the better customer service.

2 minutes ago, DND said:

IMO I'd go for the EVGA. EVGA is known for their better aftermarket service and EVGA cards are pretty solid IMO.

2 minutes ago, ZM Fong said:

Performance wise almost the same

Thanks guys. 

For the aesthetic which do you think have the coolest style? :) 

Just now, Styxes said:

Thanks guys. 

It's subjective. Not really a fan of either to be honest but the STRIX looks nicer in my opinion.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

the Strix is the only card that dosent look like garbage out of the two IMO. EVGA cards just look bad, the quality and service is nice but the cooler sure dosent look any good

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

5 minutes ago, HKZeroFive said:

It's subjective. Not really a fan of either to be honest but the STRIX looks nicer in my opinion.

4 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

the Strix is the only card that dosent look like garbage out of the two IMO. EVGA cards just look bad, the quality and service is nice but the cooler sure dosent look any good

Thank you for your opinion and information! I think the strix one win. I'll get that one thanks! :)

4 hours ago, Styxes said:

Thanks guys. 

Aesthetically i'd go for the strix but in terms of performance they're both beasts. I'd just say if you're getting the FTW 2 or the one with ICX i think i'd go for the EVGA as far as i know they are the ones that has the sensor which you  can monitor vram temps and stuffs. Please someone correct me if i'm wrong.

Spoiler

PC: CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X @ Curve optimzer -25,  Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Chromax.Black, Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix B500-F Gaming WiFi II, GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 7800XT @ Stock , RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2x16GB DDR4 3600Mhz CL18, HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB, SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Team Group MP33 1TB NVME, Case: NZXT H7 Flow Black, PSU: NZXT C1200  I Peripherals: Keyboard: Ducky Shine 6 RGB Special Edition, Mouse: Razer Orochi V2, Headset: Philips SHP9500, Mousepad: Glorious Stealth Extended I Laptop: MSI GS63VR Stealth Pro CPU: i7-6700HQ@ 2.6ghz, GPU: GTX 1060, Memory: 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz, HDD: 1TB+128GB SSD