750m Sli crashing games?

So I've been trying to play some games which support SLI on my laptop recently, and am experiencing some pretty weird crashes after running the games for very long. The games I've been testing are Overwatch, Battlefield 4, CS:GO, and World of Tanks. Every one of these games runs pretty well for about 10-15 minutes before my graphics cards crash and I have to restart my computer. The same games don't crash when I disable SLI and use lower settings. I want to be able to take advantage of my second GPU, but I'm not sure how to use it without crashing my games each time. 

The GPU's I'm running in SLI are gt 750m's. My power adapter is only 170 watts, but it's impossible to upgrade. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Edit: It's possible overheating could be the problem, though I don't know how to tell.

Edit #2: So I fired up MSI afterburner and noticed that my temp limit for my GPU's is 96 degrees Celsius. Would lowering the limit prevent crashing? (Even if that'd cause thermal throttling.)

1 minute ago, ChiefHalore said:

So I've been trying to play some games which support SLI on my laptop recently, and am experiencing some pretty weird crashes after running the games for very long. The games I've been testing are Overwatch, Battlefield 4, CS:GO, and World of Tanks. Every one of these games runs pretty well for about 10-15 minutes before my graphics cards crash and I have to restart my computer. The same games don't crash when I disable SLI and use lower settings. I want to be able to take advantage of my second GPU, but I'm not sure how to use it without crashing my games each time. 

The GPU's I'm running in SLI are gt 750m's. My power adapter is only 170 watts, but it's impossible to upgrade. Any suggestions? Thanks!

the gt 750m is only like 45W, so in total you have like 150W consumption or so

Just now, FirstOfHisName said:

Are you sure those games supposrt SLI

They do.

Just now, Tiwaz said:

the gt 750m is only like 45W, so in total you have like 150W consumption or so

Ok, that's good to know! At least it's not my PSU.

2 minutes ago, Damascus said:

Sounds like overheating.  

So I thought... Any suggestions on how to keep my temps down? The laptop is a Lenovo y510p, if that helps at all.

Just now, ChiefHalore said:

This seems rather scary, but I can try this, lol. Thanks

Invest $5 in an antistatic wrist strap

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

1 minute ago, Damascus said:

Invest $5 in an antistatic wrist strap

why not? :P

So I fired up MSI afterburner and noticed that my temp limit for my GPU's is 96 degrees Celsius. Is that even safe?? Should I lower it?

11 hours ago, ChiefHalore said:

So I fired up MSI afterburner and noticed that my temp limit for my GPU's is 96 degrees Celsius. Is that even safe?? Should I lower it?

its normal during stress tests? But if ur not doing anything then uh uh uh