What monitor to go for in my build?

jamesfindlay3

Hi, this is my potential gaming, workstation, editing, all uses super build, https://pcpartpicker.com/list/YMpsr7 I was wondering what monitor would be best, should I go for 2 2k 1 4k or if you other suggestions please say. I was thinking something like the Acer predator curved 34 inch 4k or maybe the Asus variant. what do you think? Thanks!

Umm.. I think you have to post your actual build for us to help you :P

Just now, MVPernula said:

Umm.. I think you have to post your actual build for us to help you :P

Yeah just realised and just did that haha, it would be a pretty pointless question otherwise, thanks!

Sooo.. Any specific reason to put 12 RGB fans in there? :D

A soundcard wont be necessary, your onboard sound is plenty unless you feel like you're lacking quality.

Aside from that I recommend either a 144hz G-Sync 1440p or 4K, both which will be VERY playable with that setup.

Up to you honestly, but for the love of god don't go 1080p :P

29 minutes ago, MVPernula said:

Sooo.. Any specific reason to put 12 RGB fans in there? :D

A soundcard wont be necessary, your onboard sound is plenty unless you feel like you're lacking quality.

Aside from that I recommend either a 144hz G-Sync 1440p or 4K, both which will be VERY playable with that setup.

Up to you honestly, but for the love of god don't go 1080p :P

Ah i didn't realise the fans were 3 packs i was only wanting 4 2 for the front (maybe 3) and one for the back. And yeah I think at least 1 4k and this would probably play that at around 90fps most titles which is insane for 4k.

6 minutes ago, jamesfindlay3 said:

Ah i didn't realise the fans were 3 packs i was only wanting 4 2 for the front (maybe 3) and one for the back. And yeah I think at least 1 4k and this would probably play that at around 90fps most titles which is insane for 4k.

With a budget like yours, have you considered going for the.. You know X99 hardhitters?