Amp Dac

Wingfan

Any recommended Amp Dacs? need more volume through my headset

Budget $100

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

Only available on their site?

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

16 minutes ago, Wingfan said:

Only available on their site?

For now, yes. Sometimes their Schiit is available on Amazon for $10 more. Dat Primo Shipping!

You can buy the original Fulla. I see that one is available on Amazon for nearly half its original price. Not too shabby.

10 minutes ago, JohnT said:

You can buy the original Fulla. I see that one is available on Amazon for nearly half its original price. Not too shabby.

cant find it, do you have a link?

4 minutes ago, Wingfan said:

cant find it, do you have a link?

No doubt. Remember this is the original version. The newer model (Fulla 2) has a couple more features. The higher price is sort of justified, but if you want something to pump more juice into your ears, the original Fulla should be sufficient. 

http://a.co/b0i01hI

5 minutes ago, JohnT said:

No doubt. Remember this is the original version. The newer model (Fulla 2) has a couple more features. The higher price is sort of justified, but if you want something to pump more juice into your ears, the original Fulla should be sufficient. 

http://a.co/b0i01hI

snagged it! 

2 minutes ago, Wingfan said:

snagged it! 

I guess I should have asked this first, but what headphones are you driving?

Just now, JohnT said:

I guess I should have asked this first, but what headphones are you driving?

Sennheiser PC350 SE, but need an upgrade soon

8 minutes ago, Wingfan said:

Sennheiser PC350 SE, but need an upgrade soon

Nice

On 5/20/2017 at 11:45 PM, JohnT said:

Nice

So i ordered it last Saturday, come Thursday Amazon still did not ship it out. I know im not a patient person, but that is too long. Order cancelled. Do you know if Newegg has ever sold them?

1 hour ago, Wingfan said:

So i ordered it last Saturday, come Thursday Amazon still did not ship it out. I know im not a patient person, but that is too long. Order cancelled. Do you know if Newegg has ever sold them?

Are you a prime member? I would have called amazon first and requested faster handling before canceling your order. The original Fulla is discontinued. Amazon probably has some left that they are handling for Schiit. Your alternative is the Fulla 2 directly from Schiit. But most likely it won't deliver to you any sooner as Schiit is unlikely to spring for speedy shipping.

Edit: I'm not sure about Newegg. You can check the website. 

1 hour ago, Zweihander said:

This looks pretty good......

2 hours ago, JohnT said:

Are you a prime member? I would have called amazon first and requested faster handling before canceling your order. The original Fulla is discontinued. Amazon probably has some left that they are handling for Schiit. Your alternative is the Fulla 2 directly from Schiit. But most likely it won't deliver to you any sooner as Schiit is unlikely to spring for speedy shipping.

Edit: I'm not sure about Newegg. You can check the website. 

Im used to getting my stuff in 1-2 days from Newegg lol I live about 15 miles from their east coast warehouse. Spoiled.

7 minutes ago, Wingfan said:

This looks pretty good......

It is. I'm pairing it with my Philips Fidelio X1/28 headphones. It's also great for mobile devices, it is pretty small.

Sound is amazing. xD

Just now, Zweihander said:

newegg amp.PNG

Just now, Zweihander said:

Strange.

I don't use Newegg anymore because I have Amazon Prime.

https://www.amazon.com/FiiO-E10K-Headphone-Amplifier-Black/dp/B00LP3AMC2

I have Newegg Premier, Half the price of Prime. But I really only buy hardware and misc. electronics online. I might get the free Prime trial just to get that FiiO

Giving Amazon another chance Signed up for the free trial, ordered the FiiO should be here by Monday, we shall see lol

6 minutes ago, Wingfan said:

Giving Amazon another chance Signed up for the free trial, ordered the FiiO should be here by Monday, we shall see lol

Sweet man.

Let me know what you think after you get it and try it out. It's a nice piece of hardware. Definitely improves the audio experience.

Maybe even pick up a pair of nicer headphones down the road and skip out on the headsets. They usually produce better sound...although, some of the headsets out today are a lot better than they used to be. Sennheiser makes pretty nice stuff.

oh god wtf happened in here? You downgraded quite a bit from going OG fulla to a E10k, there is a reason why I don't have it recommended in my thread about these things..... Oh well.....

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

On 2017-5-21 at 3:46 AM, Mooshi said:

Schiit Fulla 2

Fulla Schiit

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ryzen 1700 @ 4.1ghz - 16GB 2400mhz Ripjaws V - ASUS ROG Crosshair VI - RX 580 Strix Crossfire.