Need some help real quick

i just got this new computer build and i'm running into an issue where the motherboard will not post or show video i think it's the cpu but i looked online and other people said its could be a dead motherboard or psu and i can't figure out which one and i don't want to go and replace a lot of things. the motherboard will power up tho and the fans spin and led lights come on one top of the case.

Computer specs

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/WzqHZ8

CPU: AMD FX-6300

Motherboard: ASRock 970m pro3

Memory: ATech 4GB Dimm DDR3 1600MHz 240Pin

PSU: EVGA 400Watt

Drivers? Bad gpu? Globalist spies installing spy programs?

Probably the third one, but if it's the 1st, use the driver discs given, if it's 2nd, return and get new one.

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/Mf3Zcc My build

R.I.P Donny- Got banned. We will always remember your spamming of "Cancerbooks"

iPhones are like 1 ply toliet paper with a logo slapped on them and years old hardware in them- A Wise Man

I know whats wrong is AMD it sucks :/ intel baby!!!!

Pc Specs

CPU: I7 6700k 4.5Ghz  Motherboard: Asus Z170-A Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4  Cpu Cooler: Corsair H100i v2  Storage: Crucial MX300 525GB/Hitachi Deskstar 3TB  Graphics Card: GTX 1080 Founders Edition Case: Corsair 750D Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA 850w Keyboard: Corsair k70 Mouse: rival 300 

1 minute ago, will2135 said:

Take your fanboying somewhere else unless you're going to give help.

Have you checked the RAM is properly seated? tested 1 stick of it at a time?

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

2 minutes ago, RKRiley said:

Take your fanboying somewhere else unless you're going to give help.

Have you checked the RAM is properly seated? tested 1 stick of it at a time?

I am giving help just return the AMD and get intel...

Pc Specs

CPU: I7 6700k 4.5Ghz  Motherboard: Asus Z170-A Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4  Cpu Cooler: Corsair H100i v2  Storage: Crucial MX300 525GB/Hitachi Deskstar 3TB  Graphics Card: GTX 1080 Founders Edition Case: Corsair 750D Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA 850w Keyboard: Corsair k70 Mouse: rival 300 

Also after looking at the PCP link, you may need to update the BIOS before that CPU will work.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

9 minutes ago, will2135 said:

I am giving help just return the AMD and get intel...

Or depending on his use(which hasn't been stated) swap it for Ryzen, even better in some situations.

20 minutes ago, will2135 said:

show me a sub $300 intel build that outperforms his go on I will be waiting

Are all of the connections plugged into the motherboard including 4/8 pin CPU cable?

My Rig:

Xeon E5 1680 V2 @ 4.5GHz - Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 Mobo - 64GB DDR3 1600MHz - 8 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile - CAS 10-10-10-27 - AMD Radeon RX 6700XT Sapphire Pulse 12GB - DeepCool E-Shield E-ATX Tempered Glass Case - 1 x 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD - BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850W Gold+ Quad rail - Fractal Design Celsius S36 & 6 x 120mm silent fans - Lenovo KBBH21 - Corsair Glaive RGB Pro - Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Monitors - 3 x Acer Nitro 23.8" 1080p 75Hz IPS 1ms Freesync Panels = AMD Eyefinity @ 75Hz

1 minute ago, Brennan_Price said:

Are all of the connections plugged into the motherboard including 4/8 pin CPU cable?

Yes i do have the 2 4 pin pluged into the 8pin slot on the motherboard

15 minutes ago, RKRiley said:

Also after looking at the PCP link, you may need to update the BIOS before that CPU will work.

don't know how i'm going to update the BIOS without being able to see anything

Just now, Terico Dudley said:

don't know how i'm going to update the BIOS without being able to see anything

You need a cpu that is known to work in it before you can update the bios. I think some of the fx 4xxx series may work in it, you'd have to enter it in PCP and double check.

2 minutes ago, RKRiley said:

You need a cpu that is known to work in it before you can update the bios. I think some of the fx 4xxx series may work in it, you'd have to enter it in PCP and double check.

Okay i'm going to buy a amd fx-8320 maybe and use that

Cause i heard it's good for gaming with its 8 Cores

31 minutes ago, Terico Dudley said:

Okay i'm going to buy a amd fx-8320 maybe and use that

Cause i heard it's good for gaming with its 8 Cores

Its not that great honestly. An old haswell i5 would easily beat it in gaming and wouldn't cost much more.

1 hour ago, RKRiley said:

Its not that great honestly. An old haswell i5 would easily beat it in gaming and wouldn't cost much more.

well in that case you got any better ideas? cause i all ready got an amd motherboard and i don't want to buy and whole new motherboard just to put an intel cpu in it.

3 hours ago, Terico Dudley said:

well in that case you got any better ideas? cause i all ready got an amd motherboard and i don't want to buy and whole new motherboard just to put an intel cpu in it.

Check the RAM. No post can be cause by faulty memory sticks. Leave just one of the RAM sticks inside and try again. If nothing happens try another dim, could be a faulty dim that is preventing your RAM from working properly. Either way, it is likely  RAM related if the motherboard seems to power up but nothing happens on the screen. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/18/2017 at 4:09 PM, Analog said:

Check the RAM. No post can be cause by faulty memory sticks. Leave just one of the RAM sticks inside and try again. If nothing happens try another dim, could be a faulty dim that is preventing your RAM from working properly. Either way, it is likely  RAM related if the motherboard seems to power up but nothing happens on the screen. 

i figured it out the gpu msi radeon 6450 i put in the system from one of my really old systems had died so i bought a gigabyte rx460