GALAX 1080 Ti HOF Limited Edition Sales Date (US)

Haeking

Does anyone know when the galax 1080 ti HOF Limited Edition is coming out, have been waiting for this bad boy to come in to drop into my AMD Ryzen Build 

7 minutes ago, Haeking said:

Does anyone know when the galax 1080 ti HOF Limited Edition is coming out, have been waiting for this bad boy to come in to drop into my AMD Ryzen Build 

There's virtually no difference between any 1080 ti cards. They are all lightning fast, have the same io ports, 2x 8 pins, 11 gb gddr5x, overclocking capabilities, and super similar speeds. The difference is not even a frame per second. The ONLY difference would be some cards are a few degrees hotter and colder than others. Buy an evga ftw3 or asus strix rog 1080 ti.

1 minute ago, dylants said:

There's virtually no difference between any 1080 ti cards. They are all lightning fast, have the same io ports, 2x 8 pins, 11 gb gddr5x, overclocking capabilities, and super similar speeds. The difference is not even a frame per second. The ONLY difference would be some cards are a few degrees hotter and colder than others. Buy an evga ftw3 or asus strix rog 1080 ti.

the cooler and PCB on the galax cards is super unique and distinctive in full white though

it's a personal preference thing

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

3 minutes ago, dylants said:

Look at the specs compared to all the other cards, galax has the edge no matter what 

11 minutes ago, dylants said:

HOF card nearly always get better overclocks than a regular card, due to the chips being binned chips.

He also didnt say why he wanted this one, he may want the card for the aesthetics, how many other white 1080ti's are there? none.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

22 minutes ago, Haeking said:

Look at the specs compared to all the other cards, galax has the edge no matter what 

If you're into the white, go for it. Although it is 10% faster, I don't think that will improve more than a few frames.

16 minutes ago, dylants said:

If you're into the white, go for it. Although it is 10% faster, I don't think that will improve more than a few frames.

Sir I have been using a 750ti that I overclocked, and a prebuilt pc for the last past 6-7 years, I am going to die of joy when I get this card

2 hours ago, Haeking said:

Sir I have been using a 750ti that I overclocked, and a prebuilt pc for the last past 6-7 years, I am going to die of joy when I get this card

I'm not saying it is a bad card. I'm just saying none are exceptionally better than others. They all have way better cooling, clock speeds, room for overclocking, and everything. The only thing that should make you decide to get one over the other is extra features such as rgb, fan headers, color, acoustics, and other extra features. 

2 hours ago, RKRiley said:

HOF card nearly always get better overclocks than a regular card, due to the chips being binned chips.

He also didnt say why he wanted this one, he may want the card for the aesthetics, how many other white 1080ti's are there? none.

That goes for asus, evga, and any other brand who makes better versions of the founders edition cards. 

5 hours ago, Haeking said:

Yeah besides the white color, no difference between this and other non-FE 1080Ti, all of them will OC to close to 2.1Ghz.

Even a good FE one can OC to 2.1Ghz. So it's for pure looks if you want to spend the extra money on HOF.

Otherwise save money and get a faster CPU or something

CPU: Ryzen 2 2700@ 4.0Ghz    Mobo: Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7 Wifi    Cooler: EVGA CLC 240    GPU: GTX1080 FTW DT @ 2113Mhz   PSU: EVGA 750W P2   

Case: Fractal Design Meshify C   Displays: 34" LG34UC79G, 24" Dell

Just now, MilfShake said:

Yeah besides the white color, no difference between this and other non-FE 1080Ti, all of them will OC to close to 2.1Ghz.

Even a good FE one can OC to 2.1Ghz. So it's for pure looks if you want to spend the extra money on HOF.

Otherwise save money and get a faster CPU or something

The card from galax can go further than 2.1 ghz which is why I was going to get it, I was going to possibly throw on a water cooling block and test to see how far I could push it with different cooling methods 

1 minute ago, Haeking said:

The card from galax can go further than 2.1 ghz which is why I was going to get it, I was going to possibly throw on a water cooling block and test to see how far I could push it with different cooling methods 

Yea say it goes 40-50Mhz more, that equals to less than 1-2fps in game. Worth the extra money? If you are rich, sure.

CPU: Ryzen 2 2700@ 4.0Ghz    Mobo: Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7 Wifi    Cooler: EVGA CLC 240    GPU: GTX1080 FTW DT @ 2113Mhz   PSU: EVGA 750W P2   

Case: Fractal Design Meshify C   Displays: 34" LG34UC79G, 24" Dell

Just now, Haeking said:

No it really can't it has the same power and temperature capabilities and a higher pre-set boost clock lol

useless for performance than any other p80 ti
looks great for aesthetic reasons

3x 128GB Samsung PM961 M.2 (2x Kryom PCI-E M.2 by Aqua Computer) on windows os raid and 1x PM961 as os Host on the motherboard m.2 slot
+ 250GB Samsung 850 EVO
+ 7200RPM Seagate 1 Terabyte HDD
  • PSU
    seasonic 750 prime platinum Active PFC F3
  • Cooling
    Noctua NH-D15S (original fan replaced by an Noctua 140mm industrialPPC-2000 IP67 PWM + Steel 140mm fan guard)
  • Keyboard
    Cherry MX Board 6.0 ISOANSI + Vector/Tai keycaps+ Landing pads + O-rings
  • Mouse
    BenQ Zowie EC2-A White Edition
  • Sound
    Edirol Roland UA-25EX + Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 x64 (Enterprise) SP1, OpenSUSE, Remnux

for that money id buy an nvidia quadro m5000 and change the stock cooler for an accelero or watercool it idk

3x 128GB Samsung PM961 M.2 (2x Kryom PCI-E M.2 by Aqua Computer) on windows os raid and 1x PM961 as os Host on the motherboard m.2 slot
+ 250GB Samsung 850 EVO
  • PSU
  • Cooling
    Noctua NH-D15S (original fan replaced by an Noctua 140mm industrialPPC-2000 IP67 PWM + Steel 140mm fan guard)
  • Keyboard
  • Mouse
  • Sound
  • Operating System

Just now, Haeking said:

The cards only worth $908.58 from the uk with shipping 

You can get a 1080 ti for $700 united states dollars. You're gonna pay an extra 200-300 for an extra frame? Unless you are paying for that one frame and you cannot afford spray paint to make it white, get an asus or evga 1080 ti.

1 minute ago, dylants said:

You can get a 1080 ti for $700 united states dollars. You're gonna pay an extra 200-300 for an extra frame? Unless you are paying for that one frame and you cannot afford spray paint to make it white, get an asus or evga 1080 ti.

I overclock things, I like the card, I've already done my research on other cards, and dont like there design layout of there cards. All I asked for in this thread was does anyone have an idea of when the cards coming out to US consumer sales my dude 

59 minutes ago, Haeking said:

The cards only worth $908.58 from the uk with shipping @NrKj105

all pascal consumer chips are locked to a certain limit, which every aftermarket pcb factory can hit
all thats left is the chip bin race itself , which you could gain going with hof card but you wont do anything without it unless hof provides you the key to unlock to oc higher

+ 250GB Samsung 850 EVO
  • PSU
  • Cooling
  • Keyboard
  • Mouse
  • Sound
  • Operating System

57 minutes ago, Haeking said:

I overclock things, I like the card, I've already done my research on other cards, and dont like there design layout of there cards. All I asked for in this thread was does anyone have an idea of when the cards coming out to US consumer sales my dude 

overvolting is just an increase to have an system that develops unstability

+ 250GB Samsung 850 EVO
  • PSU
  • Cooling
  • Keyboard
  • Mouse
  • Sound
  • Operating System

I thought the guy just asked if anyone knew when it would be available in the USA? 

Why are all of you eggheads telling him he is stupid for what he wants. It sounds to me like sour grapes that you can't afford one so you are telling he is stupid for wanting what he wants. He didn't ask you guys IF he should buy one, one WHEN he could buy one.

• 4 weeks later...
On 18/05/2017 at 9:06 AM, Haeking said:

June 30th in the UK

CPU: Intel Core i9-10900K  MOBO: ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA GPU: 2080ti Hall of Fame 10th anniversary limited edition  PSU: Asus ROG THOR 1200W  COOLER: Optimus foundation black acetal RADS: 3x EKWB CoolStream PE 360  LOOP: EKWB torque HDC fittings / EKWB ZMT 15,9/9,5mm / EKWB CryoFuel Clear MONITOR: Acer predator X34