Does the LeMax 2 have a 3.5mm jack?

IAR117

Does it? Sounds dumb I know, but I heard from some people that it doesn't have one and others that it does. HELP

3 minutes ago, IAR117 said:

Does it? Sounds dumb I know, but I heard from some people that it doesn't have one and others that it does. HELP

Nope

Indus Monk = Indian+ Buddhist

Just now, AmbarChakrabarti said:

Nope

-_- I was hoping it would. Looked like the best value phone available. Thanks

Just now, IAR117 said:

-_- I was hoping it would. Looked like the best value phone available. Thanks

DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM LEECO. NEVER. their phones break really easily. The SoC will die on its own. And it's warranty is almost pointless (Poor after sales service) and they have awful battery life

Indus Monk = Indian+ Buddhist

i had leeco le 2 for 120 euro and it was the best for the price only thing you have to insatll costum rom it will fix moust problem and contact me privatly i will send you usb c to 3.5mm adapters 2 for 2 euro

33 minutes ago, AmbarChakrabarti said:

DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM LEECO. NEVER. their phones break really easily. The SoC will die on its own. And it's warranty is almost pointless (Poor after sales service) and they have awful battery life

Don't worry, the lack of the headphone jack has killed the sale for me

27 minutes ago, lemonmusicrocks said:

i had leeco le 2 for 120 euro and it was the best for the price only thing you have to insatll costum rom it will fix moust problem and contact me privatly i will send you usb c to 3.5mm adapters 2 for 2 euro

Hassle.

Just now, IAR117 said:

Hassle.

yes its not as easy as more expensive phones but you have to think whats more importnet for you money or time i wasted 3 days with my le 2 and after hard reset had to do the same but with my s8 had to spend only 1 day 

Just now, lemonmusicrocks said:

yes its not as easy as more expensive phones but you have to think whats more importnet for you money or time i wasted 3 days with my le 2 and after hard reset had to do the same but with my s8 had to spend only 1 day 

I will start a new thread on this but what would you rather go for? A Xiaomi Mi5, Nextbit Robin or Oneplus 2?

Just now, IAR117 said:

I will start a new thread on this but what would you rather go for? A Xiaomi Mi5, Nextbit Robin or Oneplus 2?

Nextbit Robin never its not durable at all .Xiaomi Mi5 whats its price i think you can get one plus 3 for the same