Can you clean my pc components in water/soak in water?

Better use this methods ?

Spoiler

CPU i7 4790K 4,7Ghz Cooling:Corsair H100iGTX+Noctua NF-F12PWM GPU: EVGA 1080ti SC+ ACX2.0+ RAM:16GB DDR3 1866mhz Crucial Balistics Tactical Tracer Mobo:ASUS Z97-AR PSU:EVGA 750W G2 Supernova Case:Fractal Meshify C Storage:500GB Samsung 850 evo, 900GB Toshiba Game Storage SSD, 2TB Data HDD

i7 4790k Devils Canyon OC @4,6Ghz,Cooler Corsair h100i GTX, GPU EVGA 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0+ @ stoc

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/278610-display-technology-faqmythbuster/

I've cleaned a few mother boards this way, but I put them out in the summer sun to let it dry for 2 days before hand. 

Soaking electronics in water is a sure fire way of making sure they don't work anymore. If you follow Linus on YouTube, you may have recalled that he left his laptop on the roof of his house, and it got rained on. It happened to survive, but he freaked out because electronics respond to water very poorly. While water itself may not be a good conductor of electricity, it does erode electronics and it will pick up ions very quickly, so you will have electrical shortages at some point.

Blow out the components with a can of "compressed air" from the store, including your fans. The heatsink is fine, but nothing else when it comes to water. 

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

On 5/16/2017 at 7:12 AM, workstationguy said:

Is it that bad? Even if I leave it dry for like a month + hour of hair dryer and so on?

Even if that worked, it's awfully inefficient when you just blow them out with a can of so-called "compressed air" from the store. Alternatively though, you can use a solution of isopropyl alcohol if you want to. Electronics can soak in that. Just make sure it's as pure as possible. 

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

On 5/15/2017 at 8:31 PM, richardwei6 said:

Dry Everything after, Then it will hopefully be ok

Water should not be going anywhere near electronics, unless it's de-ionized, and even then it needs to come off immediately as it will quickly pick up ions, and potentially short something out.