How many YouTube Channels are you subscribed to?

Geekazoid

44, but still overwhelmed by the amount of videos, need to cut it down to like 20 or something I think...  :P

Cheers,

Linus

Is there enough hours in a day to watch all of those videos? I'm assuming most don't upload daily, but that's still a lot to sift through.

It shows you on your subscriptions feed how many you're subscribed to. No counting necessary.

I'm subbed to 76 people, according to YT, but I'm sure that's wrong as the other day I had 79, and I'm fairly certain I haven't removed any.

I am a youtuber/content creator myself. So while I don't necessarily watch all of those videos I give my regards to those who I think deserve the sub. 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

about eight times as many as I actually watch 

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558