How do I put my os to my Samsung 850 Evo?

So I just bought the Samsung 850 Evo and I want to put my os on it. The computer is completely clean and I don't want to move anything from the HDD to the SSD. How do I go about to install the os on the SSD?

It's the same as if you want to install it on any other drive.

Boot from your USB or CD, and select custom windows install.

Then select your SSD drive to install your windows on.

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

You can make a bootable USB disk of windows, unplug your old HDD, then with the SSD installed you boot from the USB then launch the install screen then install windows on the SSD. Note there are some very technical things you should do like format the disk using GPT instead of MBR if the SSD's capacity is larger than 2TB or if you want to use the UEFI function of newer MOBOs. 

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

7 minutes ago, Simon771 said:

It's the same as if you want to install it on any other drive.

Boot from your USB or CD, and select custom windows install.

Then select your SSD drive to install your windows on.

Ok great, also correct me if I'm wrong but on that same screen where you choose the drive to install the os you can also reformat drive like removes the old os from my HDD.

Windows Media Creation tool.  It will handle the whole job just fine.

5 minutes ago, Running Raptors said:

Ok great, also correct me if I'm wrong but on that same screen where you choose the drive to install the os you can also reformat drive like removes the old os from my HDD.

Yes but it always chooses MBR format and as i said if you want to use the UEFI function of the newer MOBOs then you will not get to use it.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

11 minutes ago, Running Raptors said:

If you reformat the old drive, not only will the old OS be gone but so will the data that's on it. 

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

51 minutes ago, Jamiec1130 said:

If you reformat the old drive, not only will the old OS be gone but so will the data that's on it. 

Yeah that's fine the old drive only has the os on it