Games lock up in a blackscreen upon launching in fullscreen.

I have a big problem ever since I installed Windows on my pc 2 months ago any time I update or re-install my graphics driver (Nvidia) my games all stop working and boot into a black screen. I have tried DDU in safe mode then wiping off all traces of the Nvidia driver before installing the latest version but nothing works same result. The only thing that works is a complete re-installation of Windows and then only with the Nvidia driver that auto installs with Windows any update will cause this problem again. I have reinstalled windows around 6 times now and I need a permanent solution  to this. My apps are minimal steam discord precision x etc. I can't figure out whats causing this. Any ideas on whats going on?

Do you have Teamviewer on background and/or have dual monitor set up? If so, disable Teamviewer and should work fine.

Just now, whoisit1118 said:

Do you have Teamviewer on background and/or have dual monitor set up? If so, disable Teamviewer and should work fine.

I do not have teamviewer but I run Nvidia surround on 3 1440p 120hz g-sync monitors