Gigabyte RMA Questions

FMJ_Twitch

Hey guys so my graphics card stop working and I needed to RMA it which I did but can someone help me understand what stage the repair is at.

I have provided a picture of the status.Capture.PNG.ffc3bc7fadc658e70162557e68fdcf89.PNGCapture.PNG.ffc3bc7fadc658e70162557e68fdcf89.PNG

It was repaired on the 5th, the day after it arrived in England? (18 days? after it was originally mailed). It was mailed back on the following day (May 6th), so I would expect it back by between the 20th and 24rth. Oh man, that is a terrible turn around time. It's not like you live in Antarctica.

There is enough youth in this world, how about a fountain of smart?

The component is no longer with Gigabyte. It's with the carrier like DPD, UPS.

Hopefully they have given you a shipping number by E-mail so you can track where it is and roughly what day it will arrive.

It's not a race to the bottom.

12 hours ago, 0x1e said:

The component is no longer with Gigabyte. It's with the carrier like DPD, UPS.

Hopefully they have given you a shipping number by E-mail so you can track where it is and roughly what day it will arrive.

18 hours ago, crzyces said:

It was repaired on the 5th, the day after it arrived in England? (18 days? after it was originally mailed). It was mailed back on the following day (May 6th), so I would expect it back by between the 20th and 24rth. Oh man, that is a terrible turn around time. It's not like you live in Antarctica.

19 hours ago, PineyCreek said:

Looks like they repaired it and shipped it May 6th.

Ahhh okay thank you guys that's what I thought the website is just sooooo confusing just to RMA the thing took me 20 mins to fill out the forum and find out where to go.