life lessons

wtfxmitchell

Enjoy the good times as they come, because most of the time life is fucking unbearable.

why run to catch a bus.another one will be there in 5 min - you get it don`t cha

Because the one that'll be there in 5 mins doesn't have the same destination. Some buses only come once in a life time, so you better run.

What goes around comes around

Treat others how you want to be treated

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Don't fall next to the Grand Caynon

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

work life balance is over rated money is better

Not if you're stressed because of working too much. And if that stress leads to negative health effects (which prolonged and enough can), then no, money is not better.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

"The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do"

quote from your favorite, Steve Jobs.

Also, another life lesson by me:

"f*** this sh*t"

That's life described very concisely.

Not if you're stressed because of working too much. And if that stress leads to negative health effects (which prolonged and enough can), then no, money is not better.

well if your stressed your just not in the right job... or taking tasks on that are out of your skill set

Never bring a butter knife to an onion fight. - Akmed the Inscrutable.

The cake is a lie!!! -- but the muffins are genuine.

post your leife lessons in one sentence und on sentence only

here is mine:

never fart while taking a shower

I do that sometimes... Why bad?

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

The three nevers all guys should know.

Never trust a fart.

Never pass up a bathroom.

Never waste a boner.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

The world is not interested in peace, harmony and making sure everyone is happy.  Don't bother putting energy into thinking things will change cuz the vast majority out there like the way the world is ...... awful.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S