Best low profile aftermarket cooler

What is the best (best here meaning most efficient) Aftermarket CPU cooler on the market that is 58mm or smaller in total height? In a current setup of mine I have an Intel core i5 3330 in a Silverstone ML08-H slimline case with the Intel stock cooler. My problem is that the Intel stock cooler blows air downwards towards the heat sink/CPU but because of the orientation of my case and motherboard, the air basically just sits on the heat sink, trapped between the case edge, RAM, and power supply. My CPU is running pretty warm at idle and i have attributed that to this design flaw because in a previous build with the same CPU and stock cooler it ran much cooler. I've tried attaching extra fans to the case with zip ties (because the ML08-H does not have case fans) but that just made it sound like a lawn mower. I believe that If i get an aftermarket cooler, i could reverse the airflow direction by simply turning the fan over, sucking heat away from the heat sink and out of the case rather than blowing room temperature air onto it which would sit there and heat up. So back to the original question, what would be the most efficient cooler for the job. so far I've looked at this, but honestly I don't know what to be looking for other than detachable fan(s). 

thanks.

Noctua Low-Profile Quiet CPU Cooler for Intel 115x Based Retail Cooling NH-L9I

What are your specs and how is your cooling laid out? What are your temps?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

22 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

What are your specs and how is your cooling laid out? What are your temps?

MB: Asus P8H61-I R2.0 
CPU: Intel core i5 3330
RAM: 8GB kit (2x4GB) Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer DDR3-1866

storage: SanDisk SDSSDA-120G 120GB SSD

PSU: SilverStone 450W SFX 80+ gold Fully Modular PSU
case: SilverStone ML08-H

see attached photos for cooling/case layout. Those two tiny fans are loud and I'd like to get rid of them if I can. without the extra two fans the CPU idles at around 120F and hits up to 135-140F and with the fans the CPU idles at a slightly better temperature of 112F and hits 130F.-ish max I'd like to get that down if possible. You can see from the photos that the heats really has nowhere to go. 

IMG_8740.jpg

IMG_8741.jpg

IMG_8742.jpg

Just now, Zack_Friedman said:

MB: Asus P8H61-I R2.0 
CPU: Intel core i5 3330
RAM: 8GB kit (2x4GB) Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer DDR3-1866

storage: SanDisk SDSSDA-120G 120GB SSD

PSU: SilverStone 450W SFX 80+ gold Fully Modular PSU
case: SilverStone ML08-H

see attached photos for cooling/case layout. Those two tiny fans are loud and I'd like to get rid of them if I can. without the extra two fans the CPU idles at around 120F and hits up to 135-140F and with the fans the CPU idles at a slightly better temperature of 112F and hits 130F.-ish max I'd like to get that down if possible. You can see from the photos that the heats really has nowhere to go. 

Your temps are low. You're fine up to 80-90c at load. Lower your fan speeds.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.