Can't change cpu ratio in bios

nokturrduk84
Go to solution Solved by DarrenP,

Hit the "+" sign to go up and the "-" key to go down. MSI is silly with their BIOS. 

So, I have this issue: When I want to overclock & change cpu ratio, I can do it with click bios II software, but when I go in bios & click on cpu ratio button, it doesn't allow me to change it. So, how can I enable it?

my motherboard: Z77A-G45 Gaming

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

Hit the "+" sign to go up and the "-" key to go down. MSI is silly with their BIOS. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

So, I have this issue: When I want to overclock & change cpu ratio, I can do it with click bios II software, but when I go in bios & click on cpu ratio button, it doesn't allow me to change it. So, how can I enable it?

my motherboard: Z77A-G45 Gaming

I have a z77 mpower, and I had the same problem.

I found I had to use the arrow keys and typing rather than the mouse.

I couldn't make it work with the mouse.

You use the arrow keys and scroll down to overclocking settings, then CPU ratio.

Then type what you want the multiplier to be with the number buttons on your KB.

Hope this helps :)

Keyboard=Answer. use it.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Thx :)

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |