Just finished my first ever PC!

Ran cinabench, Have no idea how good the score is

590a4916a64ce_Screenshot(1).thumb.png.bfe8fa59d73b4a00530dfc13ee3dadf5.png590a49248ba7e_Screenshot(2).thumb.png.575cd1c47a1b7e8aff86e6f9f1c6fe00.png

What's the funky donut linus use for a benchmark? and the is there any recommended component monitoring app? (Tells the temp, usage and any other stuff)

5 minutes ago, Onepoundlion said:

590a4916a64ce_Screenshot(1).thumb.png.bfe8fa59d73b4a00530dfc13ee3dadf5.png590a49248ba7e_Screenshot(2).thumb.png.575cd1c47a1b7e8aff86e6f9f1c6fe00.png

What's the funky donut linus use for a benchmark? and the is there any recommended component monitoring app? (Tells the temp, usage and any other stuff)

"Funky donut" Haha it's called Furmark my dude. http://www.geeks3d.com/20160826/furmark-1-18-0-gpu-burner-opengl-benchmark/

and yes, there is. It's called task manager ;)

Nah jk use Aida64

"There is a fine line between not listening, and not caring. I'd like to think I walk that line every day of my life."

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600X w/stock cooler, Motherboard: MSI X370 GAMING PLUS, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 24gb DDR4-2600, GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 SUPER XC, Case: NZXT S340, PSU: Corsair RMx 750w, Keyboard: Corsair K50, Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw

Laptop:

Spoiler

Lenovo IdeaPad S540

Funky Donut = Furmark, but that's for stress testing - use unigine superposition for a benchmark (or heaven)

for component monitoring, I've found that NZXT cam is good for simple temps on CPU and GPU, and that for more advanced stuff, the best is HWmonitor or HWinfo

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

Don't we get to see a pic of the build? 9_9

If you make a post contradicting mine that doesn't directly address my claims, or cites 'facts' without evidence, I'm probably not going to bother responding to it, because you probably didn't bother reading my post properly, and because life is too short. It doesn't mean I don't have an answer for you. It means I'm not dignifying you with a response. 

5 minutes ago, Elehat said:

Don't we get to see a pic of the build? 9_9

Later, tons of cable management is not done yetxD

i personally use msi afterburner so that i can monitor in game temps etc, cam can be an issue with some games and can make them crash.

39 minutes ago, Onepoundlion said:

I suggest you get Coretemp to monitor CPU temps and use Realbench to check if your cooling is doing its job.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)