What is the lower vcore limited for a i7 7700k at 4.5ghz?

I have just a few weeks ago bought an i7 7700k and so fare i have oc'ed it to 4.5 ghz on all cores 24/7 at 1.160 volt, after some days i have today lowered vcore to 1.140volt (from 1.150 to 1.140).

I have tried google vcore at 4.5 ghz but im not shure what people have as lower limited to get an idea of what lowest vcore is.

I found this review but im not shure where the limitied is http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/intel-kaby-lake-core-i7-7700k-i7-7700-i5-7600k-i5-7600,4870-12.html

What is the lower vcore limited for an i7 7700k at 4.5ghz?

what do you mean with limit?
reduce it until it gets unstable and then raise it a bit again

i7 4790K | 4.5ghz @1.19v / 1080 ti strix oc  / Asus Z97 Pro Gamer  / 970 Evo 500GB | 850 Evo 500GB / Corsair 780t white|window  

PG279Q | VG248QE/ Corsair ax860i   /   Corsair H110i GTX   /  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 2400mhz /

You mean the lowest it can go while stable?  Any particular reason you're looking to do that?

There's probably no risk as far as the lifespan of the chip is concerned, so I don't think you'll find a community or intel quoted "minimum".  Intel prefers you keep it targeted at 1.2v.

According to intel most cpu's have a upper limit, 4.5ghz is almost stock ghz so lowest vcore must be close to what  to lower limit.

Gennerally i don't know what people use at 4.5ghz and what intels specs are.

Here they say max vcore is 1.400volt but not lower limit as a guide line to what the vcore range, lower limit is  http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/id-1800828/intel-temperature-guide.html

8 minutes ago, gasolin said:

According to intel most cpu's have a upper limit, 4.5ghz is almost stock ghz so lowest vcore must be close to what  to lower limit.

Gennerally i don't know what people use at 4.5ghz and what intels specs are.

Here they say max vcore is 1.400volt but not lower limit as a guide line to what the vcore range, lower limit is  http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/id-1800828/intel-temperature-guide.html

Yes, every CPU has an upper limit because the increase in voltage degrade the CPU.

The 7700k turbo's to 4.6 without any overclock what-so-ever (so that's when it's targeting 1.2).  

I would say your voltage looks good at the stock speeds if it's stable.

it's surpose to be only 4.5ghz

3 minutes ago, gasolin said:

it's surpose to be only 4.5ghz

Sorry, you're right.  My point still stands though.

1.4v is typically what enthusiasts recommend you target.  1.35v would be conservative.  Set your CPU to a target voltage and see what you can gain.

Tomshardware say above 4.7 ghz for 1.200volt

2 minutes ago, gasolin said:

Tomshardware say above 4.7 ghz for 1.200volt

On a good chip that sounds about right.  No guarentee you'll get a stable 4.7 on stock voltage.  There's room for error because of things like the silicon lottery.  If you're just trying to see where your CPU taps out, just target 1.3 or 1.35 if you have good cooling, and see what your highest speed can be without crashing.

I'm only atm running my i7 at 4.5ghz on all cores all the time

I had 80c at 1.160 or 1.150 volt in a define r5 and a noctua nh-d15 at low rpm with prime 95 fft,

just want to lower it a bit so it stays under 80 c even when it's starting to get hot (summer)

1 minute ago, gasolin said:

I'm only atm running my i7 at 4.5ghz on all cores all the time

I had 80c at 1.160 or 1.150 volt in a define r5 and a noctua nh-d15 at low rpm with prime 95 fft,

just want to lower it a bit so it stays under 80 c even when it's starting to get hot (summer)

Ah, now I gotcha.  I wasn't sure what your end-goal was.  Is that under load gaming, or a stress test?

45 minutes ago, gasolin said:

I have just a few weeks ago bought an i7 7700k and so fare i have oc'ed it to 4.5 ghz on all cores 24/7 at 1.160 volt, after some days i have today lowered vcore to 1.140volt (from 1.150 to 1.140).

I have tried google vcore at 4.5 ghz but im not shure what people have as lower limited to get an idea of what lowest vcore is.

I found this review but im not shure where the limitied is http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/intel-kaby-lake-core-i7-7700k-i7-7700-i5-7600k-i5-7600,4870-12.html

What is the lower vcore limited for an i7 7700k at 4.5ghz?

You should be able to drop even lower then you are now.  I did some lower limit Vcore testing for another user and was able to get 4.7 GHz down to 1.136v.  A short run of RealBench, but I had no problems at that voltage.  4.5v for you should be a fair bit lower.  

4.7@1.136v.jpg

44 minutes ago, Biggerboot said:

Ah, now I gotcha.  I wasn't sure what your end-goal was.  Is that under load gaming, or a stress test?

prime 95 fft

Due to the silicon lottery (the quality of silicon/imperfections in your chip) everyone will have similar overclock values but at the extremes they can very quite a bit. To find your lowest voltage, once you find a stable voltage for 4.5Ghz then slowly lower the voltage  (maybe like 0.15 to .015 voltz at a time) till your windows no longer boots.

5 hours ago, RAM555789 said:

Due to the silicon lottery (the quality of silicon/imperfections in your chip) everyone will have similar overclock values but at the extremes they can very quite a bit. To find your lowest voltage, once you find a stable voltage for 4.5Ghz then slowly lower the voltage  (maybe like 0.15 to .015 voltz at a time) till your windows no longer boots.

THIS!!

People love telling others what the Vcore should be and ignore this simple fact.

You need to find your minimum on your own. Drop voltage, stress test and repeat till your system becomes unstable. Then you know you've hit the lower limit.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

So fare 1.130 volt, it like to stay at 1.136 volt and ibt maximum x 10 at 1.168 volt.

It's freezing a bit but finish ibt maximum being stable so i guess 1.130 at 4.5ghz is the lowest if i want it to be stable,since it's freezing a bit i wouldn't like to go lower.

1.130volt it is not 100% stable at 1.120volt and prime95 small fft