Is my motherboard bottle-necking my Nvidia Geforce GTX650?

InuYasha86000

I have an Asrock Extreme3 R2.0 motherboard running an AMD FX 6300 six core processor at stock 3.5G, I know my video card is not top of the line, more like middle of the pack or so, but I want to know if my motherboard is bottle-necking my Gigabyte Nvidia Geforce GTX 650 1G DDR5 graphics card?

I read that the card should be V3.0 for PCI-e X16 slot but the motherboard is a 2.0 slot.

Difference between 2.0 and 3.0 is negligible in most cases until there's immense amounts of data bandwidth being used. GTX 650 you dont need to worry about that in the slightest

Listen, the 1080Ti doesn't have issues with PCI-E X8 3.0. 

Which is equal to PCI-E X16 2.0 (a little off)

idk

I don't want you to feel sad or anything, but that card is budget one.

And like everyone else said, it will be just fine.

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

I know it's budget, and I understand most people here have king beast like PC's, one day I might end up doing another upgrade but not sure how much I can spend on that as my last upgrade was a bundle from NCIX about 5 or 6 years ago and now I have a kid too so funding is tighter.

But thank you all for the info, that little bit of info was in the back of my mind for awhile and I finally remembered long enough to ask about it.

I get so jealous when linus pulls out GTX 1080 cards from seemingly everywhere (referring to CSF's hexbug races).