Razer Mamba Chroma Tournament Edition vs. Razer Mamba Elite 4G

Tomek20225

Hi, guys! :D
So in search of my new mouse, I travelled to the nearest biggest city around - Katowice (you may recall it from IEM).
I was interested mainly in wireless mice since I kinda wanted to switch from wired - mainly because the cables irritate me a bit, create clutter and don't look appealing even if braided.
After a small bit of research, I've come to a conclusion - I want either a Razer Mamba Elite 4G or Logitech MX Master.
In the shop, I could test the Razer Mamba Chroma and I've fallen in love with it - there is no need to convince me to reconsider it. The price wasn't so bad (around 100$) because I knew I could find it cheaper on the Internet.
Then I realised that it was Razer Mamba Chroma Tournament Edition, which is wired.
I can buy a Razer Mamba Elite 4G for 70$ and the mentioned Chroma version for 90-95$. The thing is, I have no idea which one to pick.
They are nearly identical in shape. I don't care about RGB and DPI. I would even stand a wired mouse, although I would prefer a wireless one.
I'm mostly worried about the material it's made out of. The Chroma is perfect for that matter, but I have never used the Elite and judging by pictures it looks like it has a lot of glossy plastic on the sides, which I worry will attract a lot of fingerprints and bodily oil. People in reviews say that it's not a big deal or problem, but I'm kinda worried I won't be happy because of it.
What do you think?

Huge thanks in advance,
Thomas

I'd the g403 wireless in your area?

If you produce sweat or body oil alot you're going to want to go for a matte finish/rubber plastic shell instead the the gloss plastic on most DA shells

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/26/2017 at 9:31 AM, Aytex said:

I'd the g403 wireless in your area?

If you produce sweat or body oil alot you're going to want to go for a matte finish/rubber plastic shell instead the the gloss plastic on most DA shells

I sweat a lot