Help me find the movie!!

Go to solution Solved by SeriouslyMikey,

Insidious Chapter 3?

Hello!

Okay so maybe 1 year ago i watched a Horror movie. I'm trying to find its title but I can't seem to find it.

I'll describe the movie a little so you can help me:

-A girl (at the beginning of the movie) finished her training or something like that, go outside and see a kind of weird hospital patient in some messed clothes waving at here and then she gets hit by a car.

-When she's in her bed, she hears someone knocking on the wall behind her, she texts her neighbor but he is not home so it's not him.

-One night she goes in the hallway and see a girl with a blank face (no eyes, no mouth), no arms and no legs crawling on the floor,

-Another night she hears someone walking on the floor above her. The next day her father and herself go check but it's an empty apartment. There are black footprints on the floor.

So i hope there is enough info for you guys to help me!

Thx in advance!

2 hours ago, Fourmi_Killer said:

Hello!

Okay so maybe 1 year ago i watched a Horror movie. I'm trying to find its title but I can't seem to find it.

I'll describe the movie a little so you can help me:

-A girl (at the beginning of the movie) finished here training or something like that, go outside and see a kind of weird hospital patient in some messed clothes waving at here and then she gets hit by a car.

-When she's in her bed, she hears someone knocking on the wall behind her, she texts her neighbor but he is not home so it's not him.

-One night she goes in the hallway and see a girl with a blank face (no eyes, no mouth), no arms and no legs crawling on the floor,

-Another night she hears someone walking on the floor above her. The next day her father and herself go check but it's an empty apartment. There are black footprints on the floor.

So i hope there is enough info for you guys to help me!

Thx in advance!

Is it American? Do you remember any other key details like the ending maybe?

It sounds like a movie made in the past decade, with more details I can definitely figure it out.

Sounds similar to movies like Dark Water, The Ring, The Grudge, etc.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

Insidious Chapter 3?

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

1 hour ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

Insidious Chapter 3?

Exactly! Thank you man!