Noob starting Waterloop. Any recommendations?

As title says I want to start my own loop. I have a kraken x61 aio powering my CPU so I decided to start small with just my gpu then over time i can expand from there. Any brand recommendations? I was looking and ek seems to have some kors that start around 200 and swiftech has some cool looking pump/resovoir combos that would be easy to mount in my case. Are any of these good?

5 minutes ago, Staryday said:

As title says I want to start my own loop. I have a kraken x61 aio powering my CPU so I decided to start small with just my gpu then over time i can expand from there. Any brand recommendations? I was looking and ek seems to have some kors that start around 200 and swiftech has some cool looking pump/resovoir combos that would be easy to mount in my case. Are any of these good?

is your budget $200 if so what country?

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

26 minutes ago, PrimeSonic said:

http://www.performance-pcs.com/water-cooling

Also, $200 is your budget to get started water cooling a GPU?

That's going to be a challenge....

49 minutes ago, Billy_Mays said:

is your budget $200 if so what country?

North America . Yes I would prefer to not go over 200for basic setup but I do have a full waterblock already. 

The kits like the EK ones are great, EK hand picks their part that they would sell separately, and puts them together so the consumer isn't confused by all the measurements they need, and also save some costs

Record holder for Firestrike, Firestrike Extreme and Firestrike Ultra for his hardware

Top 100 for TimeSpy and Top 25 for Timespy Extreme

Intel i7 10700 || 64GB Kingston Predator RGB || Asus H470i Strix || MSI RX 6700XT Merc X2 OC || Corsair MP600 500GB ||  WD Blue SN550 1TB || 500GB Samsung 860 EVO || EVGA 550 GM || EK-Classic 115X aRGB CPU block - Corsair XR5 240mm RAD - Alphacool GPU Block - DarkSide 240mm external rad || Lian Li Q58 || 2x Cooler Master ARGB 120MM + 2x Noctua  Redux 1700RPM 120MM 

48 minutes ago, Kevo05s said:

The kits like the EK ones are great, EK hand picks their part that they would sell separately, and puts them together so the consumer isn't confused by all the measurements they need, and also save some costs

Yes I was looking at the s240 and s360 at $199 and $219, I was thinking that would leave me with the option to add my cousin or another gpu later if I wanted. Swiftech has some really inexpensive options as well but I am not sure of the quality?

1 hour ago, Staryday said:

Yes I was looking at the s240 and s360 at $199 and $219, I was thinking that would leave me with the option to add my cousin or another gpu later if I wanted. Swiftech has some really inexpensive options as well but I am not sure of the quality?

I have never work with Swiftech product, so I can't testify for them, I have had some really good experiences with EK products, and will reuse them, and will recommend them. 

Record holder for Firestrike, Firestrike Extreme and Firestrike Ultra for his hardware

Top 100 for TimeSpy and Top 25 for Timespy Extreme

Intel i7 10700 || 64GB Kingston Predator RGB || Asus H470i Strix || MSI RX 6700XT Merc X2 OC || Corsair MP600 500GB ||  WD Blue SN550 1TB || 500GB Samsung 860 EVO || EVGA 550 GM || EK-Classic 115X aRGB CPU block - Corsair XR5 240mm RAD - Alphacool GPU Block - DarkSide 240mm external rad || Lian Li Q58 || 2x Cooler Master ARGB 120MM + 2x Noctua  Redux 1700RPM 120MM 

45 minutes ago, Kevo05s said:

I have never work with Swiftech product, so I can't testify for them, I have had some really good experiences with EK products, and will reuse them, and will recommend them. 

Yes seems I only hear good things about ek so this might be the easiest/most cost effective option