What is the heaviest package you recieved in the mail?

yathis

24000 rounds of 5.56 ammo.  Came in 40 ammo cans.  Weighed in at near 700 lbs.  

Even go free delivery :D

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

8 minutes ago, KWelz said:

How much did that cost? JESUS

M1 MacBook Air 256/8 | iPhone 13 pro

Once had a '85 Daimler Sovereign delivered about 500Km, would have been well over 1.5T. But that wasn't really the "mail" as it came on the back of a car carrier truck.

Also had the full suspension setup for an Alfa 155 delivered by a courier, would have been maybe 100Kg or so (at a guess), so maybe 200Lb.

Laptop: Asus GA502DU

RAM: 16GB DDR4 | CPU: Ryzen 3750H | GPU: GTX 1660ti

1 minute ago, RGProductions said:

How much did that cost? JESUS

The ammo?  A little over 5K if I remember correctly.  

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

1 hour ago, KWelz said:

Is that for "hunting" or "property protection"?

The heaviest thing I personally have ever received in the mail was my computer case which in the package was like 40 lbs or something. I used to work at a place where we were doing a project that involved getting coolers packed with samples shipped 2-day shipping from Israel, each one weighed around 200lbs and we'd get up to seven of those coolers a day for like three months. The cost must have been astronomical.

I just received a 1250lb order, a LS3 crate engine, 4L70E transmission, and a front sub-frame for my 69' Camaro.  Shipping with liftgate service was only $250.

1 minute ago, johnny5c said:

I just received a 1250lb order, a LS3 crate engine, 4L70E transmission, and a front sub-frame for my 69' Camaro.  Shipping with liftgate service was only $250.

FedEx or DHL?

8 hours ago, Ertman said:

Your desk weighs 200kg, wow. Ind that came through standard mail?

Actually not, i had to pay a couple of dudes in Chevy D10 to bring it home. My uncle made it for me, but we couldn't carry it ourselves because both of us had no trucks by the time...

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX

6 hours ago, yathis said:

FedEx or DHL?

It was a local freight company out of Duluth MN.