New build - Start but won't boot. 7 beeps and 3 short beeps

Kamunkin

So I've just made a new build today.

First boot, it comes to the BIOS. YAY! So I tried to OC my 3000mhz GEIL RAM from 2133 to 2966mhz and then I change the boot order of my drives. So I save and it restart. But then nothing happens. So I close the computer and rearrange cables because I noticed that I forgot to plug all the case's fans lol. So once done, I unplugged and replug the RAM, removed the battery on the motherboard for a few seconds then pushed it back in its socket.

But still nothing.

Then I plugged a motherboard speaker. It did 7 regular beeps, then 3 short beeps. I have no idea what it means, and what to do from now.

Here is my build: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/ZDJPHN

Additionnally: 1x 256GB Crucial SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 500GB HDD

Help appreciated, thanks!

Found a similar topic on these forums,  It ended the same, someone OC there ram.

All I can say is remove the CMOS battery agian but for 4-5 mins, Put it back in and boot it agian.

EDIT: Also there is a "Clear CMOS" Jumper on the board try shorting that as well

Wow this was old as heck, Need to update this signature!

Well those beeps have a meaning and should be documented somewhere. I suggest checking the manual/online for any incite into the issue.

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

30 minutes ago, Arcanekitten said:

Well those beeps have a meaning and should be documented somewhere. I suggest checking the manual/online for any incite into the issue.

I checked..... I found " 7 beeps - Processor exception interput error - bad processor " but no idea on what I should do. Also, its 7 beeps PLUS 3 short beeps, I can't find anything about that..

On 2017-4-26 at 1:53 AM, Kamunkin said:

I checked..... I found " 7 beeps - Processor exception interput error - bad processor " but no idea on what I should do. Also, its 7 beeps PLUS 3 short beeps, I can't find anything about that..

Clear your CMOS.

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.