Good Earphones???

Hey guys,

I looking for suggestions for a good set of earphones. I NEED THEM TO LAST. Sound quality is not so much an issue. The problem I have with mine is that they break (where the wire meets the earphone) when I fold them and put it into my bag.

Budget: less than $50 CDN

58 minutes ago, Colin Donoghue said:

ear plug kind of headphones or can kind of headphones

The ones that fit into your ear

First: buy it cheap, buy it twice

Second: earphones are pretty hard to break, rather take care of your stuff than buy new ones each time

At that price point they'll all basically be the same, especially if you don't care about audio quality. Just get whatever pair takes your fancy

That's an F in the profile pic

7 minutes ago, Aytex said:

Xiaomi hybrids, they have a v shaped signature so a little more bass and treble but for $15 the best iems I've had for that price

22 minutes ago, itachi987654321111 said:

Was gonna suggest them too, I have used mostly every version of their earphones and I am a rough user, if they lasted with me you can be sure they wont break when you fold them. I fold them and put in my pocket so I know they work.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K, Motherboard: MSI Z170A GAMING M5, RAM: G.Skill DDR4 2 x 8GB GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X, Case: Cooler Master MasterCase 5

Storage: WD Blue 1TB, Samsund 850 EVO 250 GB, PSU: Corsair RM 750X, Display(s): BenQ BL2710PT: Cooling: Thermalright True Spirit 140 Power

Mouse: Gamdias DEMETER II- 3200DPI Gaming Mouse, Operating System: Windows 8.1

rha 750

Elemental 

Spoiler

Intel i5 6500 @3.8ghz - 8GB HyperX - 600w Apex PSU - GTX 1060 G1 GIGABYTE 6GB - s340 Black - 240gb Toshiba Q300 - Cooler master TX3i - MSI z170-A PRO.

Old Build (sold for 290€)

Spoiler

Intel i3 540 @ 3.9ghz (On stock cooler, Hits 80c max) - 8gb ram - 500w power supply - P7H55-M LE  120gb SSD - Talius Drakko case

Project Frug 50$ Water loop

Laptops

Spoiler

13" Macbook Air - Alienware m14x r2 -  2009 15" Macbook Pro (I was give all of these and would never buy them myself)

57 minutes ago, steve-kon said:

Was gonna suggest them too, I have used mostly every version of their earphones and I am a rough user, if they lasted with me you can be sure they wont break when you fold them. I fold them and put in my pocket so I know they work.

how long have you had them?

Just now, itachi987654321111 said:

how long have you had them?

Two of them for over a year and another(first of their models launched in India) for two years maybe. Though the first one doesn't work now, not because it was faulty but my rabbit thought it could eat the wire.xD

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K, Motherboard: MSI Z170A GAMING M5, RAM: G.Skill DDR4 2 x 8GB GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X, Case: Cooler Master MasterCase 5

Storage: WD Blue 1TB, Samsund 850 EVO 250 GB, PSU: Corsair RM 750X, Display(s): BenQ BL2710PT: Cooling: Thermalright True Spirit 140 Power

Two of them for over a year and another(first of their models launched in India) for two years maybe. Though the first one doesn't work now, not because it was faulty but my rabbit thought it could eat the wire.xD

oh thats pretty good. Will they stay in the ear if I workout (Run, lift)?

1 minute ago, itachi987654321111 said:

Never tried doing that(maybe I did IDK) but they give you different sizes of earbuds, so try each one of them and see which one of them sits tightly in the ear.

Never tried doing that(maybe I did IDK) but they give you different sizes of earbuds, so try each one of them and see which one of them sits tightly in the ear.

or thats the other option. LOL

Thanks for your help :)

3 minutes ago, itachi987654321111 said:

or thats the other option. LOL

Thanks for your help :)

Well do let me know if you got it or something else.

14 minutes ago, itachi987654321111 said:

you could get the earphones that have the piece that go behind the ear to keep them on better

57 minutes ago, Colin Donoghue said:

you could get the earphones that have the piece that go behind the ear to keep them on better

what do you suggest?