$250 for used Sony MDR 1000X? Good deal?

jasonwj322a

Im not sure, I saw some used Sennheiser momentum 2.0 wireless over ear for around $270 last year. But then again these (Sony) should have a better resale value then them. 

$250 I get the headphones and all the accessories  (cables and others) but not the box. What do you guys think? These go for $350-$400 brand new so I'm getting at least a $100 off. 

Really need some help right now.

The Momentum 2.0 are some great headphones, i would not change them for that price. That said, it looks like a good deal if you need better sound for media creation, but if you are only going to game and listening to music i would stick with the Momentum

45 minutes ago, justMiga said:

The Momentum 2.0 are some great headphones, i would not change them for that price. That said, it looks like a good deal if you need better sound for media creation, but if you are only going to game and listening to music i would stick with the Momentum

Doesnt the Momentum have better sound quality? 

Personally I never trust used headphones for a couple reasons... but most importantly, you have no idea how they've been treated. Save 100 bucks? Well, that is tempting, but there's a lot you can do to headphones to really abuse them.

Just my 2 cents, and worth about as much!

Director of Marketing for Antlion Audio, creators of the ModMic.

More info at www.ModMic.com

Ask questions, I'm friendly!