Oh S*** moments

KushKomputers

That's not an Oh Shit moment, that's a CALL THE MOTHERFUCKING AMBULANCE moment...

At least my toe was cool and quiet.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Well not to sound like a badass here but, one time, I went trough the Exit door at Walmart.

LIKE A BAUSS

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

On a fine winters day in Ohio where i was living a few years back, i had just gotten home from picking up 2 monitors, a MB, and video card from a friends house and being the lazy person i am, i decide to try and carry everything in the house at one time. Which doesnt sound very difficult until you have to do it walking through 18" of snow. I proceeded to lose my balance and lost one 24" monitor to the frozen/ice covered concrete walk way leading to the back door. I do believe i had a few other choice words besides " OH CHIT" to say that day. :angry:

Current Rig as of 7/30/13

A10-6800k, Asrock Extreme 6, 16GB Kingston Hyper X 2133Mhz RAM, Asus 2GB 7770, OCZ vertex 4 128GB SSD, 2TB Barracuda HDD, Rosewill Hive 750 watt supply, and CM Storm Trooper case.

When you forget your calculator to a math exam. (lul)

Dropping your $1000 laptop.

Dropping your balls. Wait what

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla