Need help with my MX Master

Go to solution Solved by Damascus,

@Enderman No idea what worked but I unplugged and re-attached my Bluetooth antennae (changed nothing) plugged in the mouse and turned it off/on.  I've done all of these thing on their own but combining them appears to have fixed my issue.

So I love my MX master but its pretty old (bought used) and yesterday it started to have connectivity issues, complete disconnect after about 10-20 seconds.  Used an alternative mouse temporarily but today it started working again.  Only issue is that now the forward button, backward button, scroll wheel button (scrolls fine) or the bottom button ALL don't work.  Basically it only has very basic mouse function...  Not sure whats up, would appreciate help.

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

5 minutes ago, Damascus said:

Only issue is that now the forward, backward, scroll wheel button (scrolls fine) or the bottom button.  

Missing some word? 

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

Missing some word? 

xD forgot to say they don't work, oops

Reinstall logitech options?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

Reinstall logitech options?

Ima give it a  shot, already checked for software updates but the thing is this mouse is driver-less. The Logitech control panel is for changing what the buttons do and should't be the cause 

Just now, Damascus said:

Ima give it a  shot, already checked for software updates but the thing is this mouse is driver-less. The Logitech control panel is for changing what the buttons do and should't be the cause 

You're right, go into device manager and try to refresh the driver of the mouse or something.

Otherwise you can try RMA, they might let you do it even though you bought it used, just don't say you bought used.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, Enderman said:
3 minutes ago, Damascus said:

Otherwise you can try RMA, they might let you do it even though you bought it used, just don't say you bought used.

Might be worth a shot but  I don't have the box, original cable, usb plug or receipt :D 

Just now, Damascus said:

Might be worth a shot but  I don't have the box, original cable, usb plug or receipt :D 

Sometimes they don't need any of that.

Spoiler

Just now, Enderman said:

Sometimes they don't need any of that.

Hmm.  Just uninstalled drivers, no change.  Ima try installing them now

@Enderman No idea what worked but I unplugged and re-attached my Bluetooth antennae (changed nothing) plugged in the mouse and turned it off/on.  I've done all of these thing on their own but combining them appears to have fixed my issue.