Tripod for videography

Soo i have a little Media club set up in my School in which i mainly Handle Videography, But me along with a group of people were the ones to start the club so we had no gear initially. Covering events in College by video have been quite simplistic, I have used my Phones camera to film 1080p videos and then stabilize,but now A small camcorder and tripod was donated, and even though it was much better than a phone, it has its problems, So the Tripod would never pan smoothly and any little torque applied would cause the stand to raise off the ground , so i struggled a lot, and only recently i realised that different fuild heads are used for videography , without friction things on the axis, but aside that they also have some other things, but i am wondering if any of you know what i should look for when buying a good one for videography, like i know good fluid head is good and good stability, but what exactly, cause i see bowl, width ,which i am not sure what that is, and weight it can with stand which should be too much a problem, its cam corder after all and uk , if anyone knows , comment below,     btw the friction things on the tripod i already have i sbad, it makes a bunch of noise and causes the pan to stutter, so its not great.

PC: Alienware 15 R3  Cpu: 7700hq  GPu : 1070 OC   Display: 1080p IPS Gsync panel 60hz  Storage: 970 evo 250 gb / 970 evo plus 500gb

Audio: Sennheiser HD 6xx  DAC: Schiit Modi 3E Amp: Schiit Magni Heresy

Here's a good video oriented tripod for small cameras.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=1247336&gclid=Cj0KEQjwldzHBRCfg_aImKrf7N4BEiQABJTPKEyA8vmHgmShq0KsGEtOagBZILlaeS3STvneQde7ZJ4aAnZl8P8HAQ&Q=&c3api=1876%2C168370477111%2C%2C&IWB=SW&is=REG&A=details&pcur=xCHF

For a video tripod, I'd look for one sturdy and stable enough to mount the weight of the camera and accessories on the camera.  For the head, initially I used to use Manfrotto 500 series heads with a DSLR but they just really aren't smooth enough now that I've been using bigger cameras.  Now I'm thinking of moving towards a Sachtler which would very likely be out of your price range.  Look at the Benro I suggested above.

What I would look for in a tripod head:

• Would have to have a bowl/ball mount at the base of the head so that if I'm placing the tripod on an uneven terrain, I can correct the leveling of the head with the bowl/ball instead of having to adjust each individual leg..
  • Panning and tilting should be ultra smooth, have good locking mechanisms and ability to control friction.  Separate pan and tilt locks.
  • Fluid drag and spring balance are important.  Also counterbalance.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.  And with strange aeons even death may die. - The Call of Cthulhu

A university is not a "safe space". If you need a safe space, leave, go home, hug your teddy & suck your thumb until ready for university.  - Richard Dawkins