Moto 360 1st gen What to look for before buying?

Hello everybody. I've purchased a moto 360 1st gen on a local listings website. Arrives tomorrow so i did search on Google but didn't find anything. I want to know what i need to be looking for in used one any common failures or weak spots ? Please help me out.

AMD Phenom II X6 1055T |Asus M4A88T-M |A-DATA 8 GB(4x2) @1333|Asus R7 360 2G OC|Asus TA-M1|Hitachi 7211 1TB|Fortron 460W|Windows 10 pro 64

1 minute ago, nerdslayer1 said:

Thanks for reply. I am looking for something like preorder inspection since it's used i want to be able to check as many things as possible on it before i accept it.

AMD Phenom II X6 1055T |Asus M4A88T-M |A-DATA 8 GB(4x2) @1333|Asus R7 360 2G OC|Asus TA-M1|Hitachi 7211 1TB|Fortron 460W|Windows 10 pro 64

The only thing wrong with mine was the heart rate sensor. Mine was refurbished though

1 minute ago, yingste said:

The only thing wrong with mine was the heart rate sensor. Mine was refurbished though

Good place to start. Phones are whole lot easier tho. enter service code wait few mins and tells you if it's all ok :D