Internet is a non existent in my PC

Go to solution Solved by dantayy,

You can try changing your DNS server. Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing center > Change adapter settings (on the left) > Right click your internet connection and click properties, DOUBLE click on Internet Protocol Version 4 > Use the following DNS servers.

First server 8.8.8.8

Second server 8.8.4.4

I'm about to do my assignment and suddenly this happen (pic). The strange thing is, it always occur in the night (after 6pm) and some website will still work. But populat website like google etc wont work, it simply said it can't find the DNS. I'm very terrible on networking so I desperately need some help, thanks

P_20170416_200426_1.jpg

Manually set your DNS servers to the following:

-KuJoe

You can try changing your DNS server. Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing center > Change adapter settings (on the left) > Right click your internet connection and click properties, DOUBLE click on Internet Protocol Version 4 > Use the following DNS servers.

First server 8.8.8.8

Second server 8.8.4.4

Desktop: i7-6700K / Asus Z170 S / H100i V2 / LPX 2400Mhz 16GB / 960 EVO 250GB / 2x 860 EVO 500GB / RM750i  / NZXT H440 XB271H + Z22n Monitors

Laptop: Thinkpad T450s / i7-5600U / 12GB / 860 EVO 500GB

22 minutes ago, Ernest_L said:

First server 8.8.8.8

Second server 8.8.4.4

Boy it works, thank you so much. I need to say this community is much better than my internet provider, they can't actually help me with this xD