tower case

Brandon Preshyon

im looking for a atx size case that can support full sized gpu and up to atleast 6 hard drives but i want the case to be mid size not full with fans built in when a cost of around 30 to 100 dollars any recommandations been having a hard time lookin for one

also any newegg.ca and amazon.ca links would be nice so i can find it faster

I would recommend the NZXT Phantom 240, with 6 3.5 in internal drive bays.                                                                                                                                                             Newegg.ca link: https://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146181                                                                               

Nzxt h440

3600X @ stocke | 5600XT TUF OC @ 1850 | 2x16 + 2x8 RAM 3200 HD | 1tb Samsung 970 EVO Plus | Lian Li 205M | TT Toughpower Grand RGB 850 | throwaway b450 asus mobo | BQ cooler

Fractal Design R5

Also a lot of Phantek's new cases have optional Drive cage mounts that you buy separately for their cases like the P400, Evolv ATX and Enthoo Pro

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

• 2 weeks later...