Taking ownership of a hard drive

I made a new computer using previous storage drives. On my old system, I modified a hard drive's permissions so that only my account could use it. I forgot to reset the permissions so I could see it in my new system.

MoBo: Gigabyte Aorus G5

Hard Drive (in question): Seagate Barracuda

Spoiler

vjkdR.png [/img]

I'm looking to reset the permissions now so I can access the data. I've tried using icacls and the security tab, but it confused the heck outta me.

I have most of it on Failsafe, but there are some I want from Local E.

Any help would be appreciated.

If all else fails, you'll be able to easily read it using Linux (my god, the timing of this is hilarious, I was just bringing up this exact example in another thread xD)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Thanks for the help. zMeul's suggestion worked. I was watching the program as it ran, and it looked similar to how the takeown command runs in CMD. Wondering what I did differently, but whatever. Once again, thanks.