A way to get old Cs:go weapon sounds back?

TheSuspect

Is there a way that I can get the old cs go sounds back without getting vacs or kicks from comp games? Preferably without mods as well.

Nothing.

Nope, only way I can see it being done is with mods and in a private/modded lobby

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

1 hour ago, Nitrous said:

You can do it with changing your files.

Is there a way to download an old version of CS? I'm also one of those who still doesn't like the new gun sounds... 

Record holder for Firestrike, Firestrike Extreme and Firestrike Ultra for his hardware

Top 100 for TimeSpy and Top 25 for Timespy Extreme

Intel i7 10700 || 64GB Kingston Predator RGB || Asus H470i Strix || MSI RX 6700XT Merc X2 OC || Corsair MP600 500GB ||  WD Blue SN550 1TB || 500GB Samsung 860 EVO || EVGA 550 GM || EK-Classic 115X aRGB CPU block - Corsair XR5 240mm RAD - Alphacool GPU Block - DarkSide 240mm external rad || Lian Li Q58 || 2x Cooler Master ARGB 120MM + 2x Noctua  Redux 1700RPM 120MM 

Swap the new sound files for the old ones but rename the old files to the name of the associated new file. When the game goes to use the new sound file it will instead load the old file (which you will give the name of the new file to). You may have to replace the files after every update/game verification as those processes may notice that your files are different and replace them with the correct files. 

Disclaimer: While I doubt this process would result in any kind of ban I can not guarantee this and I am not responsible for any issues which may arise from this process.

No. You will get kicked from any server with 'sv_pure' set to 1. ie: all valve servers, and some community servers. You won't get VAC banned for modifying any textures/sounds/models. But you will not be able to join the servers as it will enforce consistency with all the files. 

You can only do it on a private server you cannot do it on a valve server such as when you are playing competitive, It will kick you from the game and make you validate your files. I have tried this before and didn't get a vac ban but you may get different results

Hello

• 3 months later...
On 13/04/2017 at 1:39 PM, Kevo05s said:

Is there a way to download an old version of CS? I'm also one of those who still doesn't like the new gun sounds... 

EDIT: You can play old CSGO via Steam > Library > CSGO > Properties > Betas > Demo; and then run csgo.exe as administrator from the game folder as this is the only way to run it successfully atm. Note, you can only play with bots. Enjoy.