NEED FAST HELP! pc wont start proiperly after rebuild with new cables etc

Go to solution Solved by Offline Research Kangaroo,
1 hour ago, astrosheen said:

Strip the system back to cpu ram and motherboard(remember to move display cable). Get it to boot. Then add things back in one by one

redid everything back to default and added 1 new cable by cable until i found all cables worked then tried to move the gpu to where i need it for my casemod and then it didnt work anymore so looks like my mobo gpu slot 4 is dead or something idk why it wont register my 980ti in it , also wont register my 750 ti at all for whatever reason.

going to a lan soon so need helps fast

so i rebuildt my pc into a different case,
Didnt do anything to my cpu and cooler.
added new custom cables from cablemod,
added 1 extra ssd,
moved the gpu to gpu slot 4 (it was slot 2 before) and added a lesser gpu to slot 2.
and added 3 fans

now my pc will power up but wont show anything on any monitors.
every 4 or so times i try to turn it on again it reboots itself after maybe 20-30 seconds

the motherboard qcode usualy just jumps to a loooot of codes and then just says AA
one time it sat at a code i think was 62 which was ram was invalid or something so i removed all ram but 1 
then i disabled gpu slot 4 with the switch on the mobo
and since i know gpu slot 2 works and my 750ti works it shouldnt be a gpu problem afaik.

specs 
rampage v extreme
strix 980ti + 750ti
axi 860 psu
4x8gb ram

3 minutes ago, MoDRun said:

going to a lan soon so need helps fast

so i rebuildt my pc into a different case,
Didnt do anything to my cpu and cooler.
added new custom cables from cablemod,
added 1 extra ssd,
moved the gpu to gpu slot 4 (it was slot 2 before) and added a lesser gpu to slot 2.
and added 3 fans

now my pc will power up but wont show anything on any monitors.
every 4 or so times i try to turn it on again it reboots itself after maybe 20-30 seconds

the motherboard qcode usualy just jumps to a loooot of codes and then just says AA
one time it sat at a code i think was 62 which was ram was invalid or something so i removed all ram but 1 
then i disabled gpu slot 4 with the switch on the mobo
and since i know gpu slot 2 works and my 750ti works it shouldnt be a gpu problem afaik.

specs 
rampage v extreme
strix 980ti + 750ti
axi 860 psu
4x8gb ram

Strip the system back to cpu ram and motherboard(remember to move display cable). Get it to boot. Then add things back in one by one

CPU: Intel i7-4790K @ stock for now --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16Gb --- MOBO: Asus Maximus VII Formula --- GPU: MSI Gaming GTX 980ti --- PSU: Corsair AX860i  ---  Storage: Samsung 850 250gb(OS), 3x Western Digital Blue 3tb (one for game and programs, two for media), 3tb WD Green(somewhat backup) and a Crucial M550 120gb SSD (caching games and programs drive)  --- Case: Fractal Define R5 --- Cooler: Corsair H100i with Noctua 2000rpm, Industrial Fans --- OS: Windows 10 --- Monitor: Asus PB298q + AOC l2260SWD --- Mouse: Logitech G502 Spectrum --- Keyboard: Corsair K70 (Cherry MX Red) Red LED's --- Audio: Audio Engine A2's (yes the originals), Sennheiser HD 58x Jubilee Audio-Technica ATH-AD900x, Audio-Technica ATH-M50x, Ant Lion Mod Mic V4 --- Laptop: Dell XPS 9750 

Have you tried to boot with just the 980ti and not the 750ti (don't even have this plugged in)? Put the 980ti in the highest recommended slot for the motherboard.

• CPU = i7 5930k
  • Cooler = Corsair H100i
  • RAM = Dominator Platinum 32GB DDR4-2666
  • Storage = Samsung 850 Pro 1TB
  • GPU = EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW3
  • PSU = Corsair 750D
  • PSU = Corsair 1000W
  • Monitor = Asus PG278Q

1 hour ago, JerrBear said:

Have you tried to boot with just the 980ti and not the 750ti (don't even have this plugged in)? Put the 980ti in the highest recommended slot for the motherboard.

for some reason my pc wont register the 750ti at all even tho it works in my secondary pc.
also the 980ti apparently only works in the second slot but now i cant use my casemod at the lan so im sad now :C guess ima return this mobo and get the upgraded one or something :3!

buuut i guess i got it working :3

1 hour ago, astrosheen said:

redid everything back to default and added 1 new cable by cable until i found all cables worked then tried to move the gpu to where i need it for my casemod and then it didnt work anymore so looks like my mobo gpu slot 4 is dead or something idk why it wont register my 980ti in it , also wont register my 750 ti at all for whatever reason.